Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child minder recommendations

Options
  • 28-04-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

hi,

i'm looking to find a child minder for our child from September... I'd appreciate any recommendations from other parents living locally for a child minder....
    First timers so quite nervous about selecting the right person...
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Hi there,there is a greystones open forum on facebook,you,could put an add up there and explain what you are looking for etc,i know a few people who have found great childminders this way,good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

abacus120 wrote: »
    Hi there,there is a greystones open forum on facebook,you,could put an add up there and explain what you are looking for etc,i know a few people who have found great childminders this way,good luck :)

hi do you have a link to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

Just search for "Greystones Open Forum", you'll be added to the group fairly quickly.

Good luck!

Advertisement