Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hull City v Liverpool 7.45 PM, not on the telly cos its so boring

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

What is Rodgers playing at. We are looking disjointed and slow in the final third and the answer is bring on Lambert and take a striker off. Jesus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Hull will find it hard to cope when Liverpool can bring on Thirty Million worth of Talent like Ricky Lambert and Adam Lallana.

I know thats a dig but its ridiculous isn't it.......waste of money, Southampton must be ****ing delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Has Rodgers lost his balls? go for it ffs and throw a few up front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,532 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

theoden-lord-of-the-rings-how-did-it-come-to-this.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Will hull get an easier victory all season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

mada999 wrote: »
    hadn't of drawn

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,502 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Is the Rodgers trying to get sacked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

viper006 wrote: »
    What is Rodgers playing at. We are looking disjointed and slow in the final third and the answer is bring on Lambert and take a striker off. Jesus

the only way to break a defensive team to play quick one-two's and drag them of position.. it's basic stuff.. we are too slow from defense, to midfield and to attack. .

Sterling has been ****ing muck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

People here really are pessimistic. Calling for Rodgers head becaus e of a few poor results.
    This game can still change very quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Where did Sterling think Lambert was or what type of type of player Lambert is? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,950 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

murpho999 wrote: »
    People here really are pessimistic. Calling for Rodgers head becaus e of a few poor results.

A few? This season has been dire for the most part!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Harper best goalkeeper in the league tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Coutinhos dummy and cut inside for a shot on the right foot appears to be found out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

NukaCola wrote: »

If someone is mad enough to offer 50 million + bite their hand off

I don't know who you can judge this match with all the time you're spending on here complaining.

yup, get Lambert on and don't cross the ball high into him.... no one in the six yard box again ffs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

With reason though.

Not calling for his head but questions need to be answered. This is pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Were playing ****e for months now FFS.

Body language is shocking. This game is over. I'd be optimistic as anyone but the game is gone.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    A few? This season has been dire for the most part!

A few weeks ago we were on a good run of form. That has changed and it's a bit difficult now. No need to be calling for heads during every game.
    Lack of goals and good strikers is our issue. Fix that in the summer and the team will be very different next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,610 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Good delivery from set pieces from Brady

are you for real? did you see the last game and are you watching this one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

I know thats a dig but its ridiculous isn't it.......waste of money, Southampton must be ****ing delighted

Sorry man, I've got to agree.

That transfer committee is bollox and needs disbanding

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Markovic for Lovren, i cant even start to wrap my head around the formation.

Lovren off for Markovic - three at the back presumably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Hull will score another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,502 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That transfer committee is bollox and needs disemboweling

FYP

That transfer committee is bollox and needs disbanding

Lambert was only 4 million in fairness and was always going be a back up. Unfair to throw him in there.

• Advertisement

Were playing ****e for months now FFS.

No we're not. We've had a bad April, losing to Utd was the turning point. Before that we had been playing well. Beat City well not so long ago.

I don't know who you can judge this match with all the time you're spending on here complaining.

I can multitask. Its not hard. Put me on ignore or dont read what I post.

niallo27 wrote: »
    Lambert was only 4 million in fairness and was always going be a back up. Unfair to throw him in there.

Hasn't started a League game this season. Waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

niallo27 wrote: »

Fair point man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

mada999 wrote: »
    the only way to break a defensive team to play quick one-two's and drag them of position.. it's basic stuff.. we are too slow from defense, to midfield and to attack. .

Not sure are you agreeing with me or actually defending the subs just made. If quick interchange is required , I don't want to see lambert on the pitch.

To think we cud be a point or 2 behind United after tonight had we delivered some level of performance over last 2 points is gutting. We utter threw 4th at United

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,632 ✭✭✭✭Sand

A few weeks ago we were on a good run of form. That has changed and it's a bit difficult now. No need to be calling for heads during every game.
    Lack of goals and good strikers is our issue. Fix that in the summer and the team will be very different next season.

Yep, Rodgers is a good manager he's just been unlucky. The Liverpool strategy is to buy in young, promising players and develop them. Inconsistent performances through the early years are a given with that strategy, regardless of whose in charge. The players are not the finished article. You have to think where Liverpool are going to be 5 years from now, not 5 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

No we're not. We've had a bad April, losing to Utd was the turning point. Before that we had been playing well. Beat City well not so long ago.

We're playing poorly for weeks: LLWLD

We played poorly for months to start the season. It's been a bad season overall and we're probably fortunate to have achieved two cup semis and be sitting in 5th all told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

We were dire for the first half of the season, absolutely dire. As for the run, we were beating teams we should be beating (except City) so nothing to get too excited about there. We are one dimensional and tactically inept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sand wrote: »
    Yep, Rodgers is a good manager he's just been unlucky. The Liverpool strategy is to buy in young, promising players and develop them. Inconsistent performances through the early years are a given with that strategy, regardless of whose in charge. The players are not the finished article. You have to think where Liverpool are going to be 5 years from now, not 5 months.

Sound like Arsenal a few years ago.

viper006 wrote: »
    Not sure are you agreeing with me or actually defending the subs just made. If quick interchange is required , I don't want to see lambert on the pitch.

To think we cud be a point or 2 behind United after tonight had we delivered some level of performance over last 2 points is gutting. We utter threw 4th at United

yup agreeing with ya

• Advertisement

3 wins in our last 8 games

10 mins left and Hull still look like scoring another IMO. I think the player and managers have already checked out for the season!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Based on chat window I think Allen just scored? :D

Or n ot.

Straight to the keeper FFS

was looking forward going to the QPR game at the weekend but i feel it will be more of the same.... i'll be cheering them on but it's disheartening

Narrow as an arrow

So is this it.......bring on 50m worth of players and this is it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Sterling cannot strike a ball cleanly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

spockety wrote: »
    Based on chat window I think Allen just scored? :D

Or n ot.

Damn you, had me all excited. :(

• Advertisement