Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forums that i can read when logged out, but not when logged in

Options
  • 28-04-2015 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭

This ^^

Whats the point (examples being Football and music forums).

Also, can i ask how you can get access to post in these? I got alot to say. Most of it legal! :cool:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Music forums are unrestricted? Unless you're banned that is.

Thought soccer was fine to read as well even if you don't have access, just couldn't post. Been a long time since I didn't have access though.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

You need to request access to be allowed post in the Soccer forum. Please read this entire thread and follow the instructions given for gaining access. You should be able to read it but not post when logged in.

You appear to be banned from Gigs & Events which is why you cannot access that forum when logged in. This shouldn't stop you accessing or posting in any other music forums though.

Advertisement