Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best sushi in Dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭MrMorooka

There is a new place(Aoki Sushi) open on Richmond St, opposite Aussie BBQ/Bernard Shaw. Haven't been to it yet, meaning to try it. Looks like more of a restaurant place than a lunch destination I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

has anyone tried the hophouse/kimchi place on parnell street lately? seem to remember they do alright sushi but haven’t been there in years…

hope everybody at musashi capel street is okay and they can reopen soon…

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Yeah hopefully they'll be back up and running again soon.
    Banji in Temple Bar is nice, worth checking out.
    Been to Tomohachi on Wellington Quay. Order with a tablet. It crashed mid order. :rolleyes:
    Food was ok and a bit overpriced. Probably won't be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    hope everybody at musashi capel street is okay and they can reopen soon…

Why, what happened??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

AsianDub wrote: »

was just going to get some takeaway there when it happened, heard the sirens on my way down and arrived to see the fire brigade in action…seems the fire was in an upstairs flat, only saw some smoke, didn't look too catastrophic from the outside…

had some nigiri and rolls from fujiyama on o’connell street recently…not bad at all, i’d say comparable to yamamori or so…

Advertisement