Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any problems accessing Parcel Motel in Topaz Lough Atalia?

Options
  • 28-04-2015 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'll be expecting a parcel to parcel motel out in the Topaz on Lough Atalia road some day next week. (the garage past the bridge on the corner as you approach the docks / Harbour hotel)

Just wondering if this garage is easily accessible now that there's works being done on this road at the moment?

Is the lough atalia road closed atm? What's the best way to approach this location if the road is closed?

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'll be expecting a parcel to parcel motel out in the Topaz on Lough Atalia road some day next week. (the garage past the bridge on the corner as you approach the docks / Harbour hotel)

Just wondering if this garage is easily accessible now that there's works being done on this road at the moment?

Is the lough atalia road closed atm? What's the best way to approach this location if the road is closed?

Thanks all!

Topaz is actullay on college rd across from the Huntsman. The garage you're thinking off is Texaco and to get to there you have to go by the bottom of the square and turn down by the docks

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Ah, you're right! I had a sneaky feeling that it might actually be a Texaco!

Thanks a million Pa, very helpful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Yeah the garage is still open for business, just approach from the Harbour Hotel side. Or change your home depot if that's awkward.

Advertisement