Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PC. black screen. Won't boot.

Options
  • 28-04-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I got a new PC build today from harwareversand. When I turn it on the fans are spinning and there's lights inside lighting up but I'm getting nothing. I have this connected to a TV using HDMI. I tried another HDMI. I tried another TV. I don't have a monitor but I didn't think this would be a problem as I did research about it online. Any help. Kinda knew this would happen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Are you sure you've plugged the HDMI into the graphics card? Remove it and try the integrated if not

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

Are you sure you've plugged the HDMI into the graphics card? Remove it and try the integrated if not
    Thanks. There were two moulds blocking the hdmis to the graphics cards. I didn't see them. I thought it was funny only having one HDMI. I haven't had a PC in about 10 years only laptops. Thanks again!!!!

Advertisement