Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would anyone here have a protein tub they are not using?

• 28-04-2015 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone here have a protein tub they are not using? I am after finding a tear in the bag/pouch and I am afraid the whey is going to go off. So if anyone has a tub they no longer use and don't want I would happily take it. Dublin area ideally.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,670 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Probably easier/quicker to get a couple of large > 1L plastic containers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Probably easier/quicker to get a couple of large > 1L plastic containers

Think myprotein does 1l, 2l and 5l empties. Super cheap.

DISCO!

Did not know that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

They only tell you if you're super sexy...

They only tell you if you're super sexy...

Baxterds.

Even gave my best Rod Steward to customer service. They obviously think I'm not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Nice one, I'll prob go for this... One of the lads in work orders off myprotein regularly. He might add it to his next order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Unfortunately he is not going to be ordering for a couple of months. The search continues.

Go to Dealz and get a couple of cereal containers. Go to any supermarket and buy a few large food containers.

You're looking at about 5L of storage to cater for 5kg of whey. That's two cereal boxes.

Or you could just order from MyProtein and fpr about a tenner you'll get a tub that can hold up to 10kg.

Advertisement