Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Clones Biker Memorial 2015

• 28-04-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Howya lads and ladies, much of you heading up to the biker memorial in Clones friday week? My first year to go up to it this year, looking forward to it, spending a night in a hotel up there as-well to save the drive back to Dublin late that evening. Have much of you went previous years and what have been yer opinions of the mass itself as-well as the atmosphere and the way things are run etc. ? Just curious is all.

Safe riding to all!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

I'm heading up, first year for me too, I watched it online last year though. I was meant to go but my body decided it was a day to worship the porcelain gods instead. I'm hoping to actually make it there this year. I know lots of people who head up to it, always great craic for the night apparently. ... Now to work on my boss to get off work early that day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

CBRLizzie wrote: »
    I'm heading up, first year for me too, I watched it online last year though. I was meant to go but my body decided it was a day to worship the porcelain gods instead. I'm hoping to actually make it there this year. I know lots of people who head up to it, always great craic for the night apparently. ... Now to work on my boss to get off work early that day :)

Yeah please god I'll be in good health to go up! Couple of my mates were saying it's great and does be a great day Hope it'll be good :D Just say pretty please to the boss and give the puppy dog eyes, that always works! :rolleyes:

Advertisement