Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meeting new people :)

Options
  • 28-04-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello everyone!
    I've just moved to Kilkenny and don't know anybody here. Im 25 year old female and would love to make new friends that I could meet up for some chats and giggles :)
    Anyone interested?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

ieva.ruu wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I've just moved to Kilkenny and don't know anybody here. Im 25 year old female and would love to make new friends that I could meet up for some chats and giggles :)
    Anyone interested?
    Don't Ya know the Internet, even Kilkenny's internet is full of freaks!!!!

Or you could try here

http://www.meetup.com/The-Kilkenny-Social-Club/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ieva.ruu

I'm sure about that but it's worth a try I suppose :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I'm sure about that but it's worth a try I suppose :D

Oh, welcome to Kilkenny. Great place to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ieva.ruu

Thanks a lot! I come from a small town so yeah fingerrs crossed :) all I need to do is find a job and I'm sure it's gonna go up from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Prob best to post what kind of stuff you are into so like minded people can contact you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

If you are a fan of beer youll meet loads of people :P

Seriously though i hang around with quite a collection of people all aged 25+ so drop me a pm if you ever want to head out with a group of people as beside work and sports thats all we tend to do at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hello everyone!
    Anyone interested?

There is lots of sports you could try. Womens basketball is big in Kilkenny, running/triathlons, biking, hiking etc, There are also some lesser known's like roller hockey & martial arts, kayaking. Also many art and craft activities - that I don't know much about!

I would strongly recommend something like volunteering for one of the Kilkenny festivals like Rhythm & Rooths or the Cat Laughs Comedy festival as a good way to meet people. Hope you enjoy it here.

Advertisement