Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SmackDown Spoilers for 01/05/2015

• 29-04-2015 7:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

- Roman Reigns def. Kane via Countout. Kane walked out on the match after randomly catching Reigns off guard by making an impromptu match between the two following his promo to open the show.

- Damien Sandow def. Curtis Axel in singles action. Sandow has a new t-shirt which has the words "stunt double" crossed out on it.

- Ryback def. Luke Harper in the next match of the evening. Afterwards, Bray Wyatt came out and attacked him, nailing him with his Sister Abigail finisher.

- Tyson Kidd & Cesaro def. The New Dya dis Disqualification in tag-team action. The finish saw Xavier Woods interfere while Cesaro was doing the "Big Swing," which caused the DQ ruling and prevented the titles from changing hands in this tag-team title contest.

- Cameron and Summer Rare are shown backstage. They talk about Brie Bella and how Naomi beat her down on Monday's RAW. Eventually, Brie's twin sister, Nikki Bella, walked in on the conversation. This led to Nikki vs. Cameron for later tonight.

- Nikki Bella def. Cameron in Divas singles action. This was said to be your basic Divas one-on-one bout.

- A dark segment took place backstage that saw Seth Rollins appear on the screen and talk crap about the local city, since he's from here, to try and get the fans to boo him when he comes out later. It definitely didn't work as it was airing, as the fans cheered him anyways.

- Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose in the final match of the taping. Rollins won in a fairly clean style with his new finishing move. Roman Reigns ended up making the save after the match as Rollins was still working over Ambrose. The taping ended on that note.

Rollins beating Ambrose clean is kind of sad although Rollins does need credible wins.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Main Event was:
    * Stardust defeated Jack Swagger

Scarlett Bordeaux of ROH fame made a Tough Enough video and it was shown at the SmackDown tapings.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

rovert wrote: »
    Rollins beating Ambrose clean is kind of sad although Rollins does need credible wins.
    I find it more sad that they are desperate enough to need Roman to make a save to try to make him become popular; shows the failure of the push and their insistence that it will still work damn it...

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

So kid/Cesaro have fought the new day (Big E/Kofi) Three times this week already? Talk about running it into the ground. I thought I least they would do one with Xavier to mix things up a little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A dark segment took place backstage that saw Seth Rollins appear on the screen and talk crap about the local city, since he's from here, to try and get the fans to boo him when he comes out later. It definitely didn't work as it was airing, as the fans cheered him anyways.

One of my pet peeves in wrestling. I understand why it's done but I'm still not a fan.

It'd be a change of pace for a hometown heel to thank the fans for being smart enough to realise and appreciate greatness. The arrogance might turn them against him/her naturally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Lads, he's the WWE Champion. A clean win for him is really no problem, heel or not. On Smackdown too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

rovert wrote: »
    Scarlett Bordeaux of ROH fame made a Tough Enough video and it was shown at the SmackDown tapings.

This got me thinking, do you think they'll use Tough Enough as a platform for people they already have their eye on or an unannounced signing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Sandow and Miz feud finished?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It will never be finished.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Dropping the tea here:
    PfSYyP3.gif

Sandow's new character is among the worst and most annoying in a good while. I could see the repeating what people say schtick being a hit with children but my God they turned a bright spot on the roster into instant fast forward material.

Cameron was is fairly decent these days.

You guys seriously need to check out the tag match. Both teams have it going on.

The main event was worth watching too.

Advertisement