Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie and UPC e50 voucher offer

Options
  • 29-04-2015 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I signed up to a boards.ie / UPC offer that included a e50 voucher for the Carphone Warehouse from this link last year but never received the voucher. I contacted UPC via phone and they told me that boards.ie are responsible for the offer vouchers delivery.

Could someone follow this up for me please. I have my order number if needed and PM it to the relevant people.

Thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Boards are not responsible for delivering any vouchers, I'm afraid. You can ask the UPC team about it in this thread about the offer or you can ask in their Talk to forum here, the UPC team there should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

I shall try them here then. Thanks for the swift response.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭Virgin Media: Brian

Hello,

I signed up to a boards.ie / UPC offer that included a e50 voucher for the Carphone Warehouse from this link last year but never received the voucher. I contacted UPC via phone and they told me that boards.ie are responsible for the offer vouchers delivery.

Could someone follow this up for me please. I have my order number if needed and PM it to the relevant people.

Thanks

Hi Charlie-says,

Sorry to hear you've not received your voucher yet. If you can PM our sales rep here UPC: Jason with your account and order details we'll look into this for you.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement