Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult horse riding lessons - Galway

Options
  • 29-04-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello everyone -

Hope you're well. I've recently moved from Dublin to Galway and was hoping you could help me find a good riding school/ instructor in Galway preferably the Oranmore area but happy to travel to the right place.

I started learning a couple of months ago and got to the stage of doing small jumps in a really great place in Dublin and would like to find somewhere that is really good at teaching the foundational skills well.

I'm ex-competitive swimmer so fairly athletic and really keen to master horse riding as I absolutely love it and delighted to finally have found a sport I love as much as swimming.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

GiGi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Hi OP I know its not in oranmore but i use Moycullen Riding Centre & find it excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭fermatstheorem

Thansk Jilly, I will check them out :)

Advertisement