Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What gloves??

• 29-04-2015 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

What type or make of gloves would be suitable for the track that I could buy online. Between €50-€100

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DEWF

Look on sportsbikeshop.co.uk , I've heard richa, rst, furygan etc are all doing good budget gloves

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭jay48

Got a pair of Richa from cotters , can't remember the price but they weren't dear . Best bet would be to buy them from a shop and try them on , alpine stars are a small fit iirc I had to go a size bigger ,furygan would be tight but not as much as the a stars . I tried a few different pairs of gloves thinking , sure they're gloves , they're all the same , but a few different (decent) brands had like a stitching on the inside of the fingers that were bugging the hell out of me just in the shop , never mind on the bike , and these were their top of the range glove !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Try cotters you should find something decent for your budget there.

Advertisement