Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wargame airland battle

Options
  • 29-04-2015 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone plays wargame airland battle regularly? I have had it for over a year and love it, but just a bit sick of playing with people who are useless at it :-).
    Just wondering if anyone wants to do some battles together?
    For anyone who hasent played it, its a fantastic RTS. Allows for great strategy and innovative attacks.

Regards
    thebeerbaron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Bought it over the weekend on Steam. Going to test out the game next week after work. looking forward to it. The youtube vids for it make it look absolutely mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭thebeerbaron

Yea it can be quite intense. You should check out some of the tips online. Wil only take 15mins but will save you alot of mistakes. Also the youtube tutorials are good. My name is ganeire on it if you want to add me.
    Recon is the most important unit! You can hit what you cant see!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Great game. Red Dragon is awesome as well.

Advertisement