Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handlebar grips and bull horns - Giant CRS 2.0

Options
  • 29-04-2015 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I was hoping to buy a set of new handlebar grips and possibly bull horns for my bike (Giant CRS 2.0). I took a rough measure of the diameter of the handlebar ends and they seem to be roughly 2cms. Will any handlebar grips and bull horns fit my bike or is there a specific type* that will fit it? I was possibly thinking get these, might they be compatible? I am open to suggestions!!

N.D.,
    Fi.

P.S.: I already attempted a search for handbar grip but didn't find anything!!

* tyres can be i.e. Presta or Sc....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

pop down to lidl, much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Those ones are a mad price. Look up grips and bar ends on Chainreactioncycles.com, there's a lot of combinations you can pick for far less than that.

AFAIK, flat handlebars have a fairly standard diameter of 22mm at the grips, but someone might be able to correct me on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

I have ergon gp 5 on my hybrid. They're a great bar end but expensive. Shop around. I got mine on ebay for about €30 from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fidero

Hi guys,
    I got those Lidl grips and they seem the business so far!!

Thanks again,
    Fi.

Advertisement