Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

johnstown park,finglas east

Options
  • 29-04-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

as a regular walker in the park i was sickened to see the willfull distruction of trees by some sumbags 3 trees are hacked down and numerious others are damaged with axes,i know there is always some damage in this park and it probably is not the only park that suffers damage this is the worst i have seen in a long time but it must be dishartening for the staff to see the damage,,rant over and no i dont have any solution may be i should go walker some where else,,,oh well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

The ballygall end end of the park is usually in a bit of a state to be honest,always has been and with the good weather coming in it will only get worse sadly :(
    Not to fret mind,there are some great walks not a million miles away.Still a damn shame about the trees though.Mindless

Advertisement