Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reviews of Dabs Ireland

Options
  • 29-04-2015 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Well lads, haven't really had much experience with Dabs but I haven't heard any good things. Most of the threads complaining are fairly old though. How are Dabs now days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kc90

Well lads, haven't really had much experience with Dabs but I haven't heard any good things. Most of the threads complaining are fairly old though. How are Dabs now days?

I've used them twice, with no problem. The only negative I could say, and this may have changed since I last used them, was that the site doesn't seem to update stock live. One of the items I ordered wasn't in stock at the time, despite it being displayed as in stock when ordering, so it added few days to my expected delivery. I think this sort of thing, and slow deliveries, has caused a lot of the complaints about them.
    I haven't needed to contact their customer service, so I can't what they'd be like if you ran into problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

Have to say, I'm not happy. Took my money, refused to ship and are now refusing to refund despite admitting they didn't send anything.

Having to charge back after waiting a month and dealing with their outsourced customer support. It's not like they're losing anything by giving me my money back.

I'll never do business with them again, if you could call taking my money for nothing in return, doing business. I would definitely not recommended them. They used to be good but whoever owns them now is playing out their end game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BennyBiscuits

Story lads I've been waiting on 3 Case fans and some Ram for the last week. They're all currently in stock. It's been at the 'processing' stage since I made the purchase and it won't let me cancel my orders because I'm just tired of waiting, haven't gotten any tracking details or anything from them. Also, it says that the 'processing' stage should last less than 2 hours and I've been waiting a week for it.
    Has anyone else experienced this?, some advice would do me good as I'm quite frustrated with the situation I'm in.

Advertisement