Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords, baby blankets

Options
  • 29-04-2015 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Is there a place in Swords to get personalised baby blankets embroidered while you wait? Can't find out from the website.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is there a place in Swords to get personalised baby blankets embroidered while you wait? Can't find out from the website.

Fairly certain there's one on pavilions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thank you. It's a fair bit out of my way so I'd need to be certain! But I got told by someone else they're pretty sure there is so I might chance it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Thank you. It's a fair bit out of my way so I'd need to be certain! But I got told by someone else they're pretty sure there is so I might chance it!

It's either at the escalator beside lifestyle or the one outside mccabes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's called Stitch A Name and it's usually outside Eason's - on the map it's
    marked as E http://www.pavilions.ie/stores/map

Thank you, I am blind!

• Advertisement

Oh decided we were having dinner in rubys so I checked for you.

It's moved and is between the escalator and lift beside lifestyle

Thank you very much, much appreciated. Hope they're not too expensive!

Thank you very much, much appreciated. Hope they're not too expensive!

I'll be there again in the next day or two
    If that works for you and you let me know what you are after I can check for you

I live close by so it's no trouble

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Stheno you are very kind. I need the blanket before the weekend and I'm away Saturday and Sunday so I best go tomorrow myself and get it/ or I can phone in morning to see. I saw a lovely one online for cheaper but wouldn't be ready on time but if the Swords place works out far more expensive then I'd wait and just post on to my friend.

Dizzy thank you, You'd swear I hadn't googled but think I am having one of those days\weeks!!!

Thanking you both for taking the time!

• Advertisement

Stheno you are very kind. I need the blanket before the weekend and I'm away Saturday and Sunday so I best go tomorrow myself and get it/ or I can phone in morning to see. I saw a lovely one online for cheaper but wouldn't be ready on time but if the Swords place works out far more expensive then I'd wait and just post on to my friend.

Dizzy thank you, You'd swear I hadn't googled but think I am having one of those days\weeks!!!

Thanking you both for taking the time!

No worries fron the site bankets are twenty to twenty five euro

Advertisement