Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for coffee

• 29-04-2015 9:03pm

Yeah I know it's a bit of a silly thing to post a thread on. I'm looking for 500g (the really big round ones) of Nescafe Gold Blend Decaf coffee!!! It's my favourite you see....so far I've tried Tesco Arthur's Quay (they had the 500g of regular Gold Blend - so close!) and Howley's Quay Dunnes (pitiful selection).

I don't suppose someone can save me from going to Dunnes Childers, Tesco Roxboro and Tesco Crescent tomorrow please? Thanks!

Comments

Yeah I know it's a bit of a silly thing to post a thread on. I'm looking for 500g (the really big round ones) of Nescafe Gold Blend Decaf coffee!!! It's my favourite you see....so far I've tried Tesco Arthur's Quay (they had the 500g of regular Gold Blend - so close!) and Howley's Quay Dunnes (pitiful selection).

I don't suppose someone can save me from going to Dunnes Childers, Tesco Roxboro and Tesco Crescent tomorrow please? Thanks!

I honestly don't know who would stock the gigantic ones except for office supply companies.

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/a/pb/Nescafe-Gold-Blend-Decaffeinated-Coffee-500g/id=00231/

I don't even know if that's a good price.

The office centre on Roche's street.

http://www.theofficecentre.ie/Product/nescafe-gold-blend-coffee-decaffeinated-500gm-00230/236604/5.0.0

I'm actually impressed with myself that I found this out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Can't help with locating somewhere that sells it, but just to let you know, Nescafe coffee is usually cheaper per gram if you buy the 200 or 300g jar (or the refill pouch) than the massive catering tubs in the supermarket. So when you do find it, don't forget to compare prices.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Can't help with locating somewhere that sells it, but just to let you know, Nescafe coffee is usually cheaper per gram if you buy the 200 or 300g jar (or the refill pouch) than the massive catering tubs in the supermarket. So when you do find it, don't forget to compare prices.

Yup I went and looked it up. I'm having a boring evening :P

200g jar is €9.99 in tesco and the 500g tub I found in the office centre is €33.50. Bloody hell decaff is expensive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

You could try Hunt Office Supplies

• Advertisement
Advertisement