Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

Nick has to nominate face to face for the duration of his stay.

Jade has a luxury shopping budget for her alone for the duration.

Pie face has 3 immunities he can use as and when he pleases.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I actually felt sorry for Simon.. that was very unfair imo.

If you're on Twitter, check out this #abusedbysimongross

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭marshmallowx

Hmmmm.....bit suspicious how pie face was adamant he had to get the green one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I thought she can have one luxury shopping budget at the time of her chosen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Michelle Visage giving the usual spiel after Simons eviction "that is my people my community" blah blah nonsense.

deco nate wrote: »
    I thought she can have one luxury shopping budget at the time of her chosen

Oh maybe that was it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Damn it! Was out tonight and forgot to tape the bloody thing!

No sign of it on TV3 player at all - how soon after it finishes airing do they put it up does anyone know??

Edit: 'Tis up now.....here we go!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Well.....what an utterly pointless twist that was. They couldn't just let it be, could they?

New creative director, same old shit. Sigh.

I'm off to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I'm really disappointed to see all these fake wanna-be celebs. Their entry outfits are over the top - expensive. Where are all the real people? These are what make a great show. What are the producers thinking? Are they aping "The Real Housewives of ..." which I never watch anyway.

Delighted to see Simon ousted. He was really annoying. No doubt, we'll see him back again later in some form or other, so he will have a second shot at his "five minutes of fame".

Disgusted!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Hmmmm.....bit suspicious how pie face was adamant he had to get the green one

I assume its because he supports Plymouth Argyle who wear green.

I think his exit may have been a setup to get one back at him. The vote was free this time, no calls/texts involved so would not be subject to regulators rules.

He has many judgements against him for non payment of actors invoices and more pending. The hashtag started a long time ago with equity and other actors guilds all aware of him. This is a TV show after all so Channel 5 would know all this and maybe, some of their own people are waiting to be paid by him too?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I think his exit may have been a setup to get one back at him. The vote was free this time, no calls/texts involved so would not be subject to regulators rules.

He has many judgements against him for non payment of actors invoices and more pending. The hashtag started a long time ago with equity and other actors guilds all aware of him. This is a TV show after all so Channel 5 would know all this and maybe, some of their own people are waiting to be paid by him too?

Genius if it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

Jack/Pieface to win ,allthough im not comfortable calling him that !!

Straight in for the cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Wasn't pie Face one of Dennis the Menace's crew?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

So glad Simon's gone.
    God, he was beyond irritating; "It's showbiz, it's showbiz! I've had five minutes of fame, five minutes of fame!"
    Ugh, such an idiot.

Apparently, his mother was going ballistic behind the scenes that he was out, heh.
    I like Jack too, and Danny seems alright.

For the first time I don't like any of the girls so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

fussyonion wrote: »
    So glad Simon's gone.
    God, he was beyond irritating; "It's showbiz, it's showbiz! I've had five minutes of fame, five minutes of fame!"
    Ugh, such an idiot.

Apparently, his mother was going ballistic behind the scenes that he was out, heh.
    I like Jack too, and Danny seems alright.

For the first time I don't like any of the girls so far.

I agree about the girls. Even though they are different, even racially, they all seem to look the same, somehow. This show, which I had longed to be able to watch for the last couple of years, is now a huge disappointment to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

that woman who supports ukip, looks like she would eat you alive! I reckon she'll be another Helen but probably worse!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Just had a look at that abusedbysimongross thing.

Delighted for him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Did I imagine it or did all the women give off an aggressive attitude? All the VTs had statements of being horrible to live with, being bitchy, liking to argue, not liking people who [insert random view here ] and general massive egos to boot.

It just make me uncomfortable watching them.

Did I imagine it or did all the women give off an aggressive attitude? All the VTs had statements of being horrible to live with, being bitchy, liking to argue, not liking people who [insert random view here ] and general massive egos to boot.

It just make me uncomfortable watching them.

isn't that what the public have kind of told them to be by voting for Helen to win last year!

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Saralee4 wrote: »
    isn't that what the public have kind of told them to be by voting for Helen to win last year!

Dunno didn't watch it last year.

Dunno didn't watch it last year.

basically she was an over-bearing opinionated bitch with a massive ego and a real bully!!

Saralee4 wrote: »
    basically she was an over-bearing opinionated bitch with a massive ego and a real bully!!

And now she has massive boobs that look awful!
    She was on bots last night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

They're all very confident before they enter the house, as soon as they get in they're going for the alcohol!... I really admire the non-drinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Showbizzzzzzzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Pie face to win.
    Im not liking Adjoa or the twins.

Watching it now and I think you were right about jade

• Advertisement

And I came on to post that you were!
    "You'll be able to claim a luxury shopping budget exclusively for you at any point"

Ciaron is making me laugh tonight but I say he will get pretty introverted once they all settle.

Advertisement