Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sarah is coming across a real bitch. Why is she being so snidey?
    I reckon she'll be out next.

Those twins look like forty-something-year-olds who've had surgery to look younger. Bizarre.

Harriet reminds me of Whitney from Eastenders.

Cristian is the image of Paul Nicholls.

Jade *might* be alright.

Jack/Pieface seems really down-to-Earth.

Eileen seems OK so far.

Haven't seen much of Chloe tonight, but I reckon she'll be sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sarah is coming across a real bitch. Why is she being so snidey?
    I reckon she'll be out next.

Those twins look like forty-something-year-olds who've had surgery to look younger. Bizarre.

Harriet reminds me of Whitney from Eastenders.

Cristian is the image of Paul Nicholls.

Jade *might* be alright.

Jack/Pieface seems really down-to-Earth.

Eileen seems OK so far.

Haven't seen much of Chloe tonight, but I reckon she'll be sound.

Spot on for the most part imo, Sarah is snidey cos she is still hurting from breaking up from her ex, hasn't got over it. So puts up a hard front. (that's the hot one with a 4 year old kid, Yea?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Harriet and Sarah are nice eye candy. Kieran and Jack seem like decent chaps. I can see Adjoa getting in a lot of fights with people. Actually not a bad lineup this year, surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Nick's my favourite so far - I always seem to like the posh ones. Ben, Freddie, Derek etc.

Can't say I've really taken to any of the others so far, but it's early days. I hate that they've given another HM immunity from the start. There's just no need for stupid twists like that. In all likelihood, that pieface dude wasn't in much danger anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I thought christian was going to be an absolute prick but he seems alright so far.

Obviously pie face is favourite!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

ooh things moving along nicely. so far at least

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Poly...unsaturated

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

lycan238 wrote: »
    ooh things moving along nicely. so far at least

Sarah will start a row soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Sarah will start a row soon...

I can barely tell them apart to be honest apart from ajoa (or however u spell it) and jade.

I'm liking Nick too, and Joel.

No one that I really dislike, yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

What does Danny see is Sarah? She seems horrible. I was just thinking, if I was in the house with her I would genuinely be nervous because she seems so malicious.

I think Jade is coming across very well. I didn't expect her to at first but she actually seems like a lovely girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It's early days, but I think Eileen will stay in for a long time. She's "different" and seems a likeable person.

I wouldn't be surprised if the girl who works in the cafe is voted out fairly soon, as it's difficult to listen to her language with "F***kin this and F** that every second word. The others don't talk like this, so I don't think they will like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Not good first impressions. I just don't see enough characters in there. But early days, it might improve. Seems a higher than normal proportion of really annoying people in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Seems a higher than normal proportion of really annoying people in there.

I'm inclined to agree with you there, JP! It's early days and there seems to be far too many people milling around in the house. There's a lot of tension. Hopefully, things will settle down as the days go on. I'll certainly continue to watch. :):p

Nicki looked terrible on the follow up program, but, bless her, she has been through the mill with anorexia and, who knows, other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

So far I like Jack, Nick, Chloe and Jade is starting to grow on me after a terrible introduction clip.

Not feeling the love for the twins ( boring ), Kieran ( too loud and hyper ), Aaron ( he seems really dumb and I hate dumb housemates ), Christian (loves himself )

I can't make my mind up about Sarah, I think Christian took her money comment way too personally but she was too defensive about it.

It's still very early days so it's impossible to know what they are really like, after all, this time last year I loved Helen and Pauline :D

by the way what does yer wan Jade model - is she a hand model?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

glasso wrote: »
    by the way what does yer wan Jade model - is she a hand model?

underwear I think it said on the first show. Doesn't look much in the flesh but the airbrushed pics they showed looked good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'm finding them really all distinctly meh at this stage. I know it's early days but none of them stand out as being massively interesting or entertaining at all. Will give it time!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Gross generalization but I get the feeling Danny is slightly Homophobic - you just don't persist with trying to undermine someone you just met without preconceived ideas ruling your actions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'm liking kevin, nick, danny and the twins

only person i really dislike at the moment is Sarah that money comment
    and the talk afterwards about it she still seems like a gold digger to me

has anyone been able to download the app on android? says not available in my country

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

dunworth1 wrote: »
    has anyone been able to download the app on android? says not available in my country

The App is only available in the UK.

Loughc wrote: »
    The App is only available in the UK.

well that's a load of crap anyway. they never care about us

• Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Eyepatch wrote: »

Nicki looked terrible on the follow up program, but, bless her, she has been through the mill with anorexia and, who knows, other things.

The game she had with Jimmy Bullard was funny.

Rylan: Which housemate has been likened to Pete Burns in the past, but sees Nicole Kidman when she looks in the mirror..

Nikki: Melanie!

Rylan: I'm afraid we haven't got a housemate named Melanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Just watched last night's highlights and I don't claim to be the smartest person but are young people getting more stupid or am I just getting old? :)

When Christian tried to justify the reason why he said that he should have been in the celebrity version because you know he has a bit of "credibility" because of a "Hollyoaks girl", I couldn't stop laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

The more people now about the format, the more desperate they become to be in the public eye. It's really amazing ,there all soooo successful! If they were successful outside they wouldn't be in here...
    time bomb= rubbish.

Not sure even Emma knows what's going in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Jade. Just wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

What's the guy in police academy that has the funny voice?
    Has he been reincarnated and arrived back as kieran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Bobcat goldthwait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Haha! I like him so far though.

• Advertisement

Jade = dumb

And poor nick that was very unfair to put him on the spot like that to nominate

Advertisement