Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Jade = dumb

And poor nick that was very unfair to put him on the spot like that to nominate

I was expecting Nick to have to nominate live on the show tonight. Just wanna ask on here would anyone have taken the car in that situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

I would have taken the car no problem
    He would have had his little.media career as the one who jumped and left with a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Biggest let-down of a twist.

I thought it'd be better than that...and I thought Emma said "...big twist coming that will spell disaster for the housemates".
    Er, what disaster?
    And did you see Sarah's face when she thought Jack had won?
    Prize cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Did i say I like jade? God after tonight can i scratch that? She's so up her own arse I'm amazed she can breathe.

I'm glad Jack stayed and really felt for Nick tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Silly move on Jack's part. I found him quite irritating this evening and I do not believe he will win.

There are very few likeable people in the house this year. Kieran seems quite nice but he's not the most entertaining imo.

Cannot stand Sarah and Danny, especially Danny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

.....Aaaand the shit twists just keep coming! As if any HM, having just been told they're the favourite, would leave with a prize worth a fraction of what they could actually walk away with as winner. Absolute nonsense.

Anyway, I'm glad Adjoa is up - she's just crass and ever so slightly creepy. Sarah could be a more interesting character going forward I reckon, which means she's probably out on Friday.

I still have no clue how Jack is so popular. Oh well, hopefully it's just early days and other HMs will come to the fore a bit more. It would be somewhat grating if two winners in a row were given immunity from the start and just coasted along to the final again.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭littlemouse22

Normally route for the Irish one, considering I'm Irish, cliche I know, but what a stuck up cow " I knowI'm physically beautiful" no sorry love you're like ms. piggy on crack..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,616 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Normally route for the Irish one, considering I'm Irish, cliche I know, but what a stuck up cow " I knowI'm physically beautiful" no sorry love you're like ms. piggy on crack..

That's all psychology and power of the mind, believing in yourself etc.

I genuinely think it just shows that she works a lot on how she sees things and may have been bullied or something when she was younger. (strange observation I know)

I find Jade quite likeable to be fair to her.

They all seem like a sound enough bunch really, with Jack, Danny, Harriet and Chloe my favourites so far.

A show like this would do someone like Jack a serious load of wonders for himself. His comment about himself being "too fat" when he was doing the balloon thing was disheartening. He's obviously a nice bloke.

So far so good.

. . . . so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭littlemouse22

callaway92 wrote: »

I genuinely think it just shows that she works a lot on how she sees things and may have been bullied or something when she was younger. (strange observation I know)

They all seem like a sound enough bunch really, with Jack, Danny, Jade and Chloe my favourites so far.

A show like this would do someone like Jack a serious load of wonders for himself. His comment about himself being "too fat" when he was doing the balloon thing was disheartening. He's obviously a nice bloke.

So far so good.

. . . . so far..

You may be right, but I found her speal about how numerous people are sexually attracted to her and how she has accepted how beautiful she is to just come across as big headed and quite frankly living with her head up her arse.

I do love Jack, as he is trying to come across so confidently yet you can tell he is very shy and insecure, I mean your body does not lie, his cheeks flush when he is nervous, anxious, excited although he seems confident, his quite obvious biological reactions make you warm to him even more!

Oh ya...

The basic math and spelling skills of some of the housemates was mindbogglingly appalling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Just catching up on BB tonight. Christ, yer man Simon was a wan*er. Delighted he's gone. Please don't bite the head off me, but am I the only one who thinks Emma is absolutely dreadful? She really does my noggin in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Didn't see last night's episode and she's not the worst but the whole "polyamorous" thing the way she explained it, is basically that she wants to sleep around until she gets married which probably isn't that unique for 24 year old so she puts a fancy name on it and tells everyone she knows and kind of makes it define her.

I have nothing against the sexual lifestyle at all but when she was saying that "oh when I get married it will just be him" and "you can only love one person" , it makes doubt her real motive for defining herself. I think it's her trying to be sexy by saying to people that she is different and adventurous sexually. I think if it was a genuine lifestyle for her, she would just live it rather than going around saying "I'm polyamorous, I'm polyamorous" every minute hoping someone will say "what's that? " :)

callaway92 wrote: »

Great post Callaway. It's interesting how people see things differently. I too thought to myself that she may have been bullied as her perception of others and the world around her is quite rare. I don't know many people who 'try to see the beauty in everyone and everything', it's quite nice.

I think there's a big difference between a horrible person who refers to themselves as 'physically beautiful' on national TV and a girl who sees everyone as beautiful referring to herself as 'physically beautiful' on national TV.

I also like the way that she is bonding with the quiet characters in the house. She doesn't appear to be trying to be the centre of attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

You would have had to pity Nick last Night, Adjoa will nominate him, she was shocked, raging and in disbelief she was picked.

The reaction of Harriet to the timebomb, so insecure or else use to getting everything she wants in life, she should know it is just a TV show. Be happy to see her leave simply for her reaction. Overly emotional people freaking out for things that are not serious annoy me. She should know it wasn't a live execution that was going to happen...

Cristian, I know he got emotional, but that could be due to being told they were talking about him, maybe he is no connecting and maybe Nick is the most observant person when it comes to reading people.

Jade, don't like her. One can believe in themselves and not have to tell the world, they are the best thing since piped water and a good sewage system.

not without 3 inches of makeup and photoshop luv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

RobertKK wrote: »
    You would have had to pity Nick last Night, Adjoa will nominate him, she was shocked, raging and in disbelief she was picked.

The reaction of Harriet to the timebomb, so insecure or else use to getting everything she wants in life, she should know it is just a TV show. Be happy to see her leave simply for her reaction. Overly emotional people freaking out for things that are not serious annoy me. She should know it wasn't a live execution that was going to happen...

Cristian, I know he got emotional, but that could be due to being told they were talking about him, maybe he is no connecting and maybe Nick is the most observant person when it comes to reading people.

Jade, don't like her. One can believe in themselves and not have to tell the world, they are the best thing since piped water and a good sewage system.

This post right here is exactly what I was going to say especially your observations about Nick, spot on. I quite like Nick, he's quirky and honest and very self aware. He's my one to watch, I love Jack too though. Yer wan Jade wrecks my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭batistuta9

this is Irish one is full of some shít

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Missed it tonight did I miss much?

Jade's accent makes me cringe. It's awful and this is coming from a Dub myself.
    Ugh.

Is poly amorous a posh word for slag?

• Advertisement

Is poly amorous a posh word for slag?

Yes.

Was this on tonight? I was out and it didn't record?

Go to ch5 website, it should be on demand by now.

Nick keeps picking his nose in front of everyone with zero shame... Absolutely revolting to watch

It's still too early to say but I think Kieran stands the best chance of winning atm.

I think Danny is playing Sarah. I don't believe he genuinely likes her and I think they're both playing up to the cameras.

I still like Jade but I seem to be in the minority! :)

I'd say Kieran would be some man to drive you nuts in the morning. So damn loud!

Ya, I still like Jade too. She genuinely seems like a pretty cool person. Hard to NOT get on with I'd say.

Surprising lack of interest in this so far on Boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

fussyonion wrote: »
    Jade's accent makes me cringe. It's awful and this is coming from a Dub myself.
    Ugh.
    It's slightly neutral but I'm going to take a punt and say she's a D4ish head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Her accent is in no way neutral!

Don't particularly like any of then but seriously dislike Aaron. He is a **** stirrer,especially with Chloe when she said she had warmed to him then going off having a hissy fit. Then the thing during meditation,it was Danny who started the sneering and he was a little dick when Joel came to speak to him afterwards. Also,what's with the awful scribble tattoos on his hands??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Jon Stark wrote: »
    It's slightly neutral but I'm going to take a punt and say she's a D4ish head.

She sounds like a posher version of Nikita from tallafornia :)

• Advertisement

Jade sounds like a howya who did a couple of years of an arts degree but didn't complete it. She's from Santry afaik.

Advertisement