Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Santry would be the type of place to produce a neutral Dub accent alright. That I ain't a dig at Santry, I'm from a similar area. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Her accent is not neutral. She is a howiya with affectations and she keeps sliding into a total skanger accent without realising.

She is also a complete and utter tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

She's a tool alright, but I don't think a "howiya" would be bothered putting on a front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

That ouiji board bit was funny. Talk about an over reaction. Aaron has it in for Joel for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

That ouiji board bit was funny. Talk about an over reaction. Aaron has it in for Joel for some reason.

No cameras = no tears from jade in that situation. Shes doing well, no chance of winning it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Why was she crying over an ouija board. I was so confused at that part.

''People used to tink I did em, but I didn't''

What?? You'd swear she grew up in the 50s or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

All it seems to be is people crying(over the most ridiculous stuff). Less than a week in and they've all had a bawl.

It's the worst BB I've ever seen so far. I can't see it getting better. Even Jack came across as a twat last night, cameras on BB?! Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Jampip

All it seems to be is people crying(over the most ridiculous stuff). Less than a week in and they've all had a bawl.

It's the worst BB I've ever seen so far. I can't see it getting better. Even Jack came across as a twat last night, cameras on BB?! Wow!

I don't think he did tbh. The lad works in McDonalds in the UK for sweet **** all. He had just turned down 27k.

That's a life changing sum for someone from his background.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭The Magnificent Falcowboys

what times and what channels is this on tv

I think it's either TV3 or 3e around this time. I record it but have a look now, I think it's on now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Jampip wrote: »
    I don't think he did tbh. The lad works in McDonalds in the UK for sweet **** all. He had just turned down 27k.

That's a life changing sum for someone from his background.

Nobody forced him to. And i'm pretty sure he's on at least minimum wage, so it's not as if he is homeless. From what I hear they actually pay pretty well! 27k is not gonna be life changing:D

Anyway, just struggling to take to any of this lot. And unlike other years when they are horrendous people but still entertaining, this crowd couldn't strike up an interesting conversation if Elvis and Michael Jackson strolled into the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Incredibly boring.

Nothing is happening in this house.

Worst BB ever.

Nobody forced him to. And i'm pretty sure he's on at least minimum wage, so it's not as if he is homeless. From what I hear they actually pay pretty well! 27k is not gonna be life changing:D

UK Minimum wage is £6.50. That means he gets paid about £250 a week before tax. 13k a year so it's two years wages for him.

£27k would put a deposit on a house for him so it would be life changing.

The lad can't even drive. Nobody forced him to and he made the right decision but he still had to turn down a large sum of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 100pcblade

Is poly amorous a posh word for slag?

I think it means she's deluded in three different languages

what times and what channels is this on tv

Have you sky? If so, it's on Channel 5 +1 at 10pm. You can find it by going to -options-other channels.

Or watch it on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Finding Jade and Harriet a bit painful. Danny seems "slimy" somehow. I like Kieran despite the ever changing squeaky voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Have you sky? If so, it's on Channel 5 +1 at 10pm. You can find it by going to -options-other channels.

Or watch it on their website.

It's on TV3 & 3e this year.

We should all take a guess and predict who we think will win. I know it's early days but it will be fun to see who is right :)

Note: Who we think will win, not who we want to win.

My prediction: Chloe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Every year I say these are the most unlikable group but actually this year it might be true on both fronts, unlikeable and boring.

I'm predicting Nick as the winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I'm predicting Nick as the winner.

He's my guess aswell

Probably Pieface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Can Jade complete a sentence without using the word "sexually"? She must be tne most narcisistic person, I've ever witnessed. As Nicki Grahame would say "Who IS she??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Also think Nick is looking the likely winner so far. I think Jack will regret not taking that car.

Also think Nick is looking the likely winner so far. I think Jack will regret not taking that car.

I doubt it. Some car manufacturer will see the chance for some publicity when he gets out and give him a car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Wise words from ajoha! If your ass looks flat from the side, do squats, otherwise, what's the point!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Jampip wrote: »
    UK Minimum wage is £6.50. That means he gets paid about £250 a week before tax. 13k a year so it's two years wages for him.

£27k would put a deposit on a house for him so it would be life changing.

The lad can't even drive. Nobody forced him to and he made the right decision but he still had to turn down a large sum of money.

AFAIK, he is a manager there not just a minimum wage employee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Anyway, just struggling to take to any of this lot. And unlike other years when they are horrendous people but still entertaining, this crowd couldn't strike up an interesting conversation if Elvis and Michael Jackson strolled into the room.

Johnpatrick, he has previously said that he has a bit of a gambling problem and it's one of the reasons he's in the house so that he cannot access "bookies" for 3 months (potentially). So thinking about the problem plus the 27K (he probably has debts) he could have paid of debts etc etc. but then probably gambled the rest. It was a moment for him, I'll give it to him........... the boy did well to refuse.

Oh and I definitely think this is Nick's to win.
    Hold on folks, it usually takes about 2 - 3 weeks for everyone to relax and not be at their "best". The cracks will appear after that, and we could have fireworks. We'll have to wait and see. Though definitely no "Perez" characters so far. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Johnpatrick, he has previously said that he has a bit of a gambling problem and it's one of the reasons he's in the house so that he cannot access "bookies" for 3 months (potentially). So thinking about the problem plus the 27K (he probably has debts) he could have paid of debts etc etc. but then probably gambled the rest. It was a moment for him, I'll give it to him........... the boy did well to refuse.

Oh and I definitely think this is Nick's to win.
    Hold on folks, it usually takes about 2 - 3 weeks for everyone to relax and not be at their "best". The cracks will appear after that, and we could have fireworks. We'll have to wait and see. Though definitely no "Perez" characters so far. Shame.

I also seen something about channel 5 coming under fire for putting him in that situation after he admitted he was a recovering gambling addict as it was a gamble in itself!

I think nick is alright but he might be a bit too much of a people pleaser to be a winner and he puts himself down a lot.

• Advertisement

I genuinely think people will nominate him for picking his nose, as childish as that sounds. If someone did that in my company I would feel ill. I'd nominate him.

Advertisement