Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It seems to be a nervous reaction to what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Anyone else finding this difficult to watch purely because they're all so unlikeable? Not sure I'll continue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Anyone else finding this difficult to watch purely because they're all so unlikeable? Not sure I'll continue with it.

yes! they really are an awful bunch

people thinking they should be in CBB!
    People trying to prove to people that there's more to them (nope there's not!)
    People hoping to gain a new career after the show

switched of after i "herd ya wan talkin bout dem eyebrows"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yep. The one good thing with it being on TV3 is we can record it though and forward through it. Usually you get an idea of an interesting show by the "tonight!" bit at the start, but that had been empty for most of the nights so far.

I generally watch a full episode in about 15 minutes by forwarding through all the "who do u fancy??" and random crying outbursts. It's never been this bad. Maybe it will perk up with noms tonight but so far, so very very very bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is it not on tonight?

Just noticed it's on at 10.

• Advertisement

It's on tv3 at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,616 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'm surprised with the negative comments about the show in this thread.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it anyway. It's my first time watching Big Brother in about 4 years though so maybe it's just because it all seems refreshing for me again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Only realising Harriett and Chloe are 2 different people. Very boring series so far.

Channel 5 looking really desperate for a bit of trouble with face to face nominations at this early stage. I think they're in trouble with this lot as they all seem too nice and stable. What was that series with Steph, Dom and Cameron etc? No troublemakers in there.

I'm surprised kiaron and adjoa nominated each other as they seemed to have a good bond.

• Advertisement

Can they not do a Bobby Ewing and start this series again?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jade looks like she is 34 instead of 24. I've only watched 3 episodes but Joel, Aaron and Jade would me my least favourites. Nick seems like a level headed chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jade is not so 'beautiful' without her make-up,very plain Jane / Jade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Was Danny watching the same show as the rest of us - saying Jade was overshadowed by others! Don't think so, don't think so at all.
    Adj was not a happy bunny.

Jade is not so 'beautiful' without her make-up,very plain Jane / Jade.

That's why she feels the need to constantly tell us how beautiful she is. You don't see real lookers like the twins or Sarah saying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Maybe I'm selfish but I don't think I would use one of my immunity passes in the first week of the show when it is a four-way vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Only realising Harriett and Chloe are 2 different people. Very boring series so far.

I'm struggling to tell the difference, too. They put in too many white brunette females of similar age! Too confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,622 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Channel 5 looking really desperate for a bit of trouble with face to face nominations at this early stage. I think they're in trouble with this lot as they all seem too nice and stable. What was that series with Steph, Dom and Cameron etc? No troublemakers in there.

Ha, i remember Steph & Cameron. And Ray Shah!

That was the last time I actually watched a series of this. Got an odd bang of nostagia when I saw the ad the other day, decided to give it a go for a bit.

Have to admit, 33 mins into my first episode, it's not really happening for me.

The people seem to be way more normal than a lot of the other series.

Do they still have to do crappy games? Is that for dinner or booze or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Do they still have to do crappy games? Is that for dinner or booze or what?

(last bit not aimed at you donnie)

Games for treats or booze.

And stop yer moaning people, it takes at least 2 weeks before the masks fall off and see the real them!
    :)

• Advertisement

Show makes me feel old. Which might not be a bad thing.

Did feel a bit sick when I read Cameron (old man Cameron, as I remember him) was only 32 when he won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

I found tonight's episode quite exciting. Nothing like face to face nominations - Very exciting indeed!

Not a big of Jade after tonight's episode. Think she's trying far too hard now. She's been going on about not finding Cristian 'physically beautiful' but I genuinely thought she was going to kiss him in tonight's episode! Maybe it's a game plan now because I think she was very surprised to be nominated.

Love Kieran and Adjoa together... Those two are gas!

The twins are doing my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Jade's Dublin skanger accent in that bit on BBOTS was CRINGEY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Show makes me feel old. Which might not be a bad thing.

Did feel a bit sick when I read Cameron (old man Cameron, as I remember him) was only 32 when he won.
    Jaysus, was he only 32 when he won? What a boring man for 32!

fussyonion wrote: »
    Jade's Dublin skanger accent in that bit on BBOTS was CRINGEY.

Think that's her real one,the other is the fake one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I hope Sarah stays. What's with people nominating and then going up to them saying they regret it. Seems to be a recurring theme this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Please throw dexter and helen back in. This group has no entertainment value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Channel 5 seem to be filling them up with booze at a very early stae in the show. Anything to get something to film! Remember the year they had the orgies - and poor Jade Goody - may she rest in peace! They cut back on the booze after that year.

Think that's her real one,the other is the fake one

Yes, the fake accent will always drop - can't take the Coolock out of the girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

They didn't do a great mix of housemates this year.

Felt sorry for Eileen, there is nobody 'middle' aged there to bridge the gap. I know that was the idea behind putting in Mr SHOWBIZ ( thank god he's gone!!) but there needs to be a greater cross section.

Adjoa is a pain in the ar$e, I find her so vulgar and full of her own crap. Telling Kieran he would be all over her if she was straight, really??

And no way in hell would I have used one of my immunity passes last night. He made out he was being really selfless, in actual fact he just has no balls to say-feck the lot of you, I turned down £27K so I'm going to keep them so I have every chance of getting to the end. I definitely wouldn't have used it on dull Cristian!

Advertisement