Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Preparation

Options
  • 29-04-2015 10:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Has anyone ever tried it?
    How much does it cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Do you mean interview coaching?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 NewHorizon

Yep....sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 24 B2theT

Why would you need coaching, interviewers always ask the same things,
    What's your salary expectation?
    Why are you leaving your present employment?
    What is your best quality as a employee? Followed by the ever classic what's your weakness?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

B2theT wrote: »
    What is your best quality as a employee? Followed by the ever classic what's your weakness?

Hmmm...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

B2theT wrote: »

Eh for competency based interviews interviewers can ask a lot more
    @ op what sort of roles are you going for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 B2theT

Obviously they ask more questions I was just getting at how most interviewers ask similar questions

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jamama

NewHorizon wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried it?
    How much does it cost?

i got interview coaching. it cost 150 for about two hours. i also did a mock interview that cost 100 for just over an hour.
    the coaching was good. it made me look at the interview from the employers perspective. the mock interview was ok. they did ask one question that i didnt think of that came up in the interview.
    however i did not get the job! it was a competency interview and i failed on 2 of my 3 examples so maybe the coaching was not that good or i need a lot more!

Advertisement