Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone watch Simon system

Options
  • 29-04-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am out of contract with phone watch and my system keeps beeping with phone communication warning.I want to use alarm as a standalone unit.can anyone advise me on how to disable phone communication problem. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Padraig125 wrote: »
    I am out of contract with phone watch and my system keeps beeping with phone communication warning.I want to use alarm as a standalone unit.can anyone advise me on how to disable phone communication problem. Many thanks

Sent you a P.M. re this.
    This system can be set up to ring your phone also.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 duckie360

altor wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M. re this.
    This system can be set up to ring your phone also.

Hi folks, I have the same issue I need resolved.
    It's a Simon unit.
    Any help would be great.

Rgds,
    Neil.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You will need the engineer code to delete the phone numbers and disable the monitoring.
    Unfortunately we are not allowed help you here with engineer codes any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hallie043

In the same boat but have the codes just don't know how to sort it?

• Advertisement

hallie043 wrote: »
    In the same boat but have the codes just don't know how to sort it?

Whats the fault its giving?
    Pressing the status button will list of any faults you have on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hallie043

altor wrote: »
    Whats the fault its giving?
    Pressing the status button will list of any faults you have on the system.

Was giving phone communication failure, but I got it sorted.............. I think

hallie043 wrote: »
    Was giving phone communication failure, but I got it sorted.............. I think

All you need do if this is the case is delete the phone numbers in the system.
    04, 05 and 06.

Advertisement