Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charter fishing - tope

Options
  • 30-04-2015 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Myself and the lads are thinking of heading to courtown for days fishing and night out for my last night out before new baby gets here.
    Prices seem ok at 65 quid a head with bait and rods provided but there'll only be 6 of us going.
    Afaik the boat needs at least ten people or we'd be put with another group which we don't want.
    Rather it be just us lot.
    Is there any other places for rope fishing that'd accommodate 6 lads at decent prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

http://www.wicklowboatcharters.ie/angling.htm

I've never fished with them but I've heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Cap1

I've been out with the lads in wicklow. Great day out. You've to bring your own bait tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

I've been out with kit several times a year for the last 3 years, the most recent being last Wednesday week. There was 5 out on that occasion. There's individual rates upto 65€ per head for rods tackle and bait, it works out as 45 for the boat 10 for bait 10 for roods, always a good idea to bring some of your own tackle, feathers or jelly lure rigs if you have them. Give him a call and have a chat, he's a sound lad and won't do you wrong. 3 of us went out for tope last season and had 7 landed between 6 anglers altogether, was great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

reasonable rates for a day and half day individual.

I have no friends :(

My main fishing buddy moved to canada :(

It's lonely on the beach at 4am telling a joke swiggin a beer and looking to your side and to remember - he's not there.....

Boardies fishing trip?????????????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

ardinn wrote: »
    reasonable rates for a day and half day individual.

I have no friends :(

My main fishing buddy moved to canada :(

It's lonely on the beach at 4am telling a joke swiggin a beer and looking to your side and to remember - he's not there.....

Boardies fishing trip?????????????????????????

I'd be up for it. Get 3 lads to come along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I told u I have no friends!!!

Get ur names in lads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

I have a few dates in June penciled in with Kit that I had planned to fill with people from work and I don't think I'll fill one or 2 of them unfortunately! The first is June 10th, I have 4 people going so if any from here would like to come along on that date send me a PM and we can sort it out!!

Advertisement