Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheetah Run in Fota wildlife park

Options
  • 30-04-2015 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this or the Ballycotton 10 are the quickest races to sell out in Cork but anyway entries open today!

All the info is on the Eagle AC website here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Ecoenergy

Entry all sorted. Is it true they're releasing the Tigers as well as the Cheetahs this year at the start line?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Ecoenergy wrote: »
    Entry all sorted. Is it true they're releasing the Tigers as well as the Cheetahs this year at the start line?

A good incentive to hit a pb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

jamesbere wrote: »
    A good incentive to hit a pb

It'd be a good way of enforcing a minimum qualifying standard.

Didn't get a chance to try entering this earlier so I'll have to give it a go at 7 if I think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Well that didn't take long, first batch of 450 entries gone in 13 mins according to the Running in Cork blog!
    First 450 entries were sold out in 13 minutes. The next batch of 450 will go on sale at 7pm this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Anyone got their race number left from this one post race? Looking to use it as I need to buy a few pairs of runners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Ecoenergy

rom wrote: »
    Anyone got their race number left from this one post race? Looking to use it as I need to buy a few pairs of runners.

I've still got my race number. Send me your address and I'll post it out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Ecoenergy wrote: »
    I've still got my race number. Send me your address and I'll post it out today.

Thanks. Just got off the phone with them. It seems that the online prices are discounted but the instore prices are not so you will pay more with loyalty discount instore. Ending up getting a discount code for sports shoes and got shoes that are 120 instore in JB for 80 euro. Need two pairs so. DS racers were always cheaper than DS trainers but not anymore it seems. Thanks for the offer but I just don't get the cheaper online on JB own site then instore thing.

rom wrote: »
    Thanks. Just got off the phone with them. It seems that the online prices are discounted but the instore prices are not so you will pay more with loyalty discount instore. Ending up getting a discount code for sports shoes and got shoes that are 120 instore in JB for 80 euro. Need two pairs so. DS racers were always cheaper than DS trainers but not anymore it seems. Thanks for the offer but I just don't get the cheaper online on JB own site then instore thing.

Yeah I got caught with that before with the 20% off voucher for the JB 5k. Friend asked me to get him a garmin watch so I just used the website price minus 20% which of course wasn't what I ended up paying.

Still buy a few bits & pieces off them mind you as they do a lot for running in Cork I think.

Entries are open now for one of the better races in Cork, no doubt will sell out quick enough as usual. Luckily I've just registered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭spc78

Yay! Got in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement