Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to pay off credit card bill but I don't have access to banking 365.

Options
  • 30-04-2015 11:23am

Hi guys, I have the money in my current account to pay my credit card bill. I rang your customer service and they said that it would not be possible to pay off my credit card bill as I did not know my banking 365 pin. Payment is due today. How can I make sure that the whole payment is taken and not just the interest?

Kind regards,
                        The_Dazzler

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi guys, I have the money in my current account to pay my credit card bill. I rang your customer service and they said that it would not be possible to pay off my credit card bill as I did not know my banking 365 pin. Payment is due today. How can I make sure that the whole payment is taken and not just the interest?

Kind regards,
                        The_Dazzler
    The_Dazzler, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty making a bill payment today.

If you want to pay your bill through Banking 365, you will need your 365 pin to process the payment.

If you do not know your 365 pin, this can be reset over the phone by calling Banking 365 on 0818365365.

Alternatively you can lodge money to BOI credit card in any Lodgement ATM.

I hope this helps, 

Janette 

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Niallers87

Hi janette;

I have a credit card account that i wish to close off; would you have a contact number i could call to arrange this?

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Niallers87 wrote: »
    Hi janette;

I have a credit card account that i wish to close off; would you have a contact number i could call to arrange this?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Niallers87,

Thanks for your post. 

To close your credit card account, please call our Credit Card team on 0818 251251 and a representative will be happy to assist you. This phone line is open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm on Saturday, and 10am - 5pm on Sundays. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Niallers87

Niallers87 wrote: »
    Hi janette;

Thanks in advance
    Hi Niallers87,

Thanks for your post. 

To close your credit card account, please call our Credit Card team on 0818 251251 and a representative will be happy to assist you. This phone line is open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm on Saturday, and 10am - 5pm on Sundays. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Many thanks Sarah,

Advertisement