Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On lecturing/tutoring

Options
  • 30-04-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm a recent post-graduate (masters) who is considering lecturing or tutoring at a third level particularly with FETAC courses. My specialty is unusual but can be applied to both arts and fine art.

I'm just prodding around, but would anyone have any advice for approaching universities for part-time work? Even just for some experience? What sort of qualifications would they be after at a third level?

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread already.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

Hi,

I'm a recent post-graduate (masters) who is considering lecturing or tutoring at a third level particularly with FETAC courses. My specialty is unusual but can be applied to both arts and fine art.

I'm just prodding around, but would anyone have any advice for approaching universities for part-time work? Even just for some experience? What sort of qualifications would they be after at a third level?

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread already.
    Third level is HETAC. Further Education is FETAC. Which sector do you want to work in?

Advertisement