Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I know nothing about coffee

• 30-04-2015 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have no idea about coffee, like none at all, but I have a friends birthday coming up and she does like her coffee. Now I was hoping to get some help from the coffee lovers here.

I want to get her a coffee machine for her birthday, my budget is about €100 max and I was hoping for some suggestions for a half decent coffee machine. I was looking on Harvey Norman's website but I have no idea which brands are better. I know for €100 I won't get the best coffee machine in the world but hopefully something for her. She is still in college too so hopefully some refills that are reasonable enough or the machine will be compatable with other refil brands.

Any suggestions or help? I know nothing so any specific words you at need to explain!

Comments

Advertisement