Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM 01/02 on Windows 7 Professional

Options
  • 30-04-2015 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Anyone managed to successfully install the game on Windows 7 Pro? I try to install and nothing happens. When I click install again, it notifies me that another installation is already happening. I then changed the compatibility mode to Windows Vista and I could see the installation happening then but it stops at around 89% and then just freezes and I have to kill in task manager.

The game worked fine for me when I had Windows 7 Home edition and the laptop I have now has fewer specs but slightly more RAM. I couldnt see the fact that it is 64bit being the problem because the Home edition was also 64bit.

Anyone any ideas??

Comments

Advertisement