Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing a card

Options
  • 30-04-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi,
    I recently lost my wallet and requested new creditand debit cards frm yourselveson the phone.

Credit card is fine, 3-5 days. Debt card has jumped since the alst time I ordered one? he staff tole me it's because of Visa Debit. Why the longer wait? Why is this seen s acceptable to your customers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi The Voice of reason, 

Thank you for your post. 

Just to confirm, we are looking into this for you at the moment and we will respond to your post as soon as we have an update. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi The Voice of Reason, 

Thank you for your patience. 

Our support team have confirmed that the time frame for ordering both a Credit Card and a Visa Debit is 3 to 5 working days and there is no additional waiting time for a Visa Debit. 

We sincerely apologise that you received conflicting information when you called and we have forwarded your feedback to our Banking Team for review. 

Thank you for your comments on this thread and if we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi The Voice of Reason, 

Thank you for your patience. 

Our support team have confirmed that the time frame for ordering both a Credit Card and a Visa Debit is 3 to 5 working days and there is no additional waiting time for a Visa Debit. 

We sincerely apologise that you received conflicting information when you called and we have forwarded your feedback to our Banking Team for review. 

Thank you for your comments on this thread and if we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine
    Thanks for that, though my Credit Card di arrive on Friday, no sign of the debit card as of yet.

Thanks for clarifying

Advertisement