Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone driving to Dublin from Kenmare?

Options
  • 30-04-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for someone that will pick up a small package in Kenmare and I will meet you in Dublin? It is about the size of a microwave? If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it?? Thank you Neil - Meath

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

I am looking for someone that will pick up a small package in Kenmare and I will meet you in Dublin? It is about the size of a microwave? If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it?? Thank you Neil - Meath

Hi. Hope you got sorted with this. But on the off chance you didn't. I'll be driving up to Slane next weekend from Killarney and would be happy to collect the package for you if you still need it?

Advertisement