Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popular and less common Gamecube gamre

Options
  • 30-04-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Gamecube Games, Various

POST / COLLECTION: COLLECTION

PRICE: €10 - €25 please see below

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

I'm moving away next month and thought that some of my games would be better off in the hands of someone who can use them rather than boxed up in my mother's attic. So with great sadness I have decided to offer up the best parts of my collection for sale, I will be putting them up on Adverts but thought some of the denizens of Arcade and Retro might like first bite at the cherry.

Collection or meet up and cash preferred, might consider post and paypal though. Prices as below but I'm open to offers especially for multiple purchases.

Everything is very good condition unless otherwise stated.

Gamecube;
    Mario Sunshine E20
    Mario Kart Double Dash E20
    Mario Power Tennis E15
    Luigi's Mansion E20
    Zelda Windwaker E25
    Resident Evil E20
    Viewtiful Joe E15
    Star Wars Rouge Squadron II E15
    F Zero GX (box a bit tatty and disc a little scratched but working fine) E15
    Super Monkey Ball 2 E10
    Spider-man 2 E10
    Worms + 007 E10

345718.JPG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement