If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAY BANK HOLIDAY 2015 SPECIALS - STARTS NOW!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ace18

Hi,

I would like a set of the Pioneer SSL100 5.0 speakers & a Pioneer SSLW500 subwoofer kept for me please. If postage to Ireland is not possible I'll have someone pick them up for me instead. I'll make arrangements with you guys when I've heard back.

Thanks

Rob

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ace18 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like a set of the Pioneer SSL100 5.0 speakers & a Pioneer SSLW500 subwoofer kept for me please. If postage to Ireland is not possible I'll have someone pick them up for me instead. I'll make arrangements with you guys when I've heard back.

Thanks

Rob
    Hi Ace18.

Unfortunately these are in store only and would need collected from the Belfast store.

We can hold them for you to collect no problems.

You can send your details to me via PM or by email to Kenny@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ace18_ire

Hi,

I'll have someone I know collect it during the week thanks.

The new pioneer a/v Amps are beginning to be released so have/will you have any deals worth mentioning coming up on the Lx58, Sc2024 or Sc1224. Even the older Lx57, Sc2023 or Sc1223 would be considered if you have any knocking around? I would wait if there not in stock with you I've narrowed down to the above but only if the price is right!

Thanks

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi

The Tannoy Base Station...when you say in store only, does that mean you wont ship it?

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

ace18_ire wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Rob
    Hi I will need you to pm me your details so I can hold these for you
    Hi

The Tannoy Base Station...when you say in store only, does that mean you wont ship it?

DT
    Yes unfortunately it must be collected from the shop 

Regards to all, Stephen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 ace18

H

I've sent a pm to Kenny, any word on out going Pioneer A/V amps yet......

ace18 wrote: »
    H

I've sent a pm to Kenny, any word on out going Pioneer A/V amps yet......
    I don't actually have any of the higher end Pioneer amps in stock, so it is unlikely that I will have any clearance prices on them unfortunately 

Regards Stephen

ace18_ire wrote: »
    Hi,

The new pioneer a/v Amps are beginning to be released so have/will you have any deals worth mentioning coming up on the Lx58, Sc2024 or Sc1224. Even the older Lx57, Sc2023 or Sc1223 would be considered if you have any knocking around? I would wait if there not in stock with you I've narrowed down to the above but only if the price is right!

Thanks

Rob
    Hi Ace18_ire.

Stephen had give a brief reply above on this one.

SCLX58 is still current and priced at 1649.99 Euro (Stock tight) - (Currently includes and half price deal on the 58 blu ray player).
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200783-sclx58.aspx
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/pioneer/sclx58/pion-sc-lx58
    We don't have one of these on display or in clearance.

SC2024 has now finished with all stock gone.

SC1224 was not one that we stocked unfortunately.

All older models are also totally gone.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.