Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym - Dublin 15

Options
  • 30-04-2015 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

I live in Tyrrelstown so am looking to join a gym, I know there is one in Tyrrelstown but afraid that will be too small and hard to get the equipment etc.

I did consider the NAC but maybe that is a bit pricey. Anyone recommend a gym for a newbie who has never gone to a gym before? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The one in TTown is quiet, never had a problem using equipment there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

January wrote: »
    The one in TTown is quiet, never had a problem using equipment there at all.

I have never joined a gym before, does someone run through how to use the equipment as I am so new to it or what the best equipment would be for me to use?

I had thought about doing the 30 day shred but I am thinking a gym would be a better step for me.

They'll have no problem running you through how to use the equipment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I think that's BMI, who are up there? A mate of mine used to go up to'em a lot over a number of years. Sounded to me like they were very well setup for newcomers/novices.

Yeah that's them, was with them before I had my baby. Will probably head back at some stage this year once I get my motivation back...

• Advertisement
Advertisement