Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog warden can't replace sign to his premises

Options
  • 30-04-2015 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I'm reading in article below that the dog pound is to be improved with some long overdue funding.

Its kinda shocking to read that the signs which fell down many years ago have never been replaced, surely the dog warden can use his initiative and get some corri-board signs made and put them up? It would cost less than €50 for a few signs which could be put up with cable ties and nails.

What does it take for a bit of cop on ?:confused:

http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/article/77429/galway-city-dog-pound-set-for-125000-upgrade

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It is not in his job description

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

Maybe try the Ranting & Raving Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Sign must have still been up in early 2011 when I mapped the estate, 'cos I managed to figure out that the pound was.

The warden probably doesn't have budget sign-off to spend on signage though. And maybe his boss has been agitating for years for money to give the place a makeover, so didn't want to sign off any patch-up jobs in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I'd be more worried about getting raised beds so the doggies don't have to sleep on concrete.

Advertisement