Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternatives to GHD??

Options
  • 30-04-2015 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

My beloved GHD has died:mad:....no way can I afford to replace it but need something!! Hearing good things about Remington Shine Therapy or something like that......any recommendations folks? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

I have had the Remington pearl for at least 6/7 years now and I cannot recommend it enough.
    (the one with the flowers on, not the Remington Pro Pearl, although I'm fairly sure the Pro is just the new version of the one I have)
    I had always wanted a GHD when I was younger, my BF bought me the Remington Pearl as a surprise.
    At first I was thinking it would just be similar to other cheaper Remington’s which I had used and were useless.
    But, after using the pearl, I never thought about wanting a GHD again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

99% of the time it's a simple fix. Just the thermal fuse inside them goes and is easily replaced.

http://www.theghdman.com/ghd_spare_parts_3.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got a Remington straightener when my ghd broke! I find it just as good, and have had it now about 3 years. It cost about €40!

Advertisement