Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for budget phone recommendation

Options
  • 30-04-2015 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hi, am with O2/3 and need to upgrade my phone. On their recommendation last year I got a Samsung Galazy GTS5363 which was the greatest load of junk ever. I couldn't begin to list all the problems I've had with the is phone so needless to say I'm not too keen to take their recommendations again. I just want something with reasonable battery life for texting and chatting and a reasonable camera would be nice. However, I'm on a budget and can't go the iPhone route. Thinking of approx 150. If anyone has a good recommendation, I'd appreciate it! The Sony Xperia 3 seems to have fairly good reviews (on the 02 website)!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Any windows phone that fits your budget or a Motorola.

Advertisement