Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A0 printer canon or hp

Options
  • 30-04-2015 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi,
    Of canon and hp which would be the best make of printer to go with, what i am looking for is a printer that can print up to A0 size, googling them they are the two manufacturers that seem to come up a lot.
    From what i have seen these use a roll of paper, so for those that have used them, can they print A1,A2 and A3 size for example?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

jobseek wrote: »
    Hi,
    Of canon and hp which would be the best make of printer to go with, what i am looking for is a printer that can print up to A0 size, googling them they are the two manufacturers that seem to come up a lot.
    From what i have seen these use a roll of paper, so for those that have used them, can they print A1,A2 and A3 size for example?

Thanks

They will print A0 and A1 natively , comes out portrait and landscape respectively. For small sizes you will be trimming of the excess.

I haven't ever seen a canon plotter (bar an old black and white), always HP plotters in the offices I've worked, which admittedly are few.

Advertisement