Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican/burrito place

• 30-04-2015 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm spending ages troweling through the Interweb looking for this place.

Its on High street beside Casa Nova pizza. I think it is called Cassa de burrito but cant find it online.

Does anybody know what its called or if they are online?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

It's not there anymore. At least, Casa de Burrito are not running it anymore. It's a guy running it as a pizza/burrito place now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

And its awful :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wee need a Boojum. My first point of call in Dublin and Galway :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Wee need a Boojum. My first point of call in Dublin and Galway :D

Go to Mission Street Food next time you are in Dublin and it will sort that out. Its across from the Grand Social by the Halfpenny bridge. Best Burritos in Dublin imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

There's a place on Catherine Street called BadAss Burritos. Haven't eaten out of it tho so can't speak to it. My mate reckons its the same place he got food delivered to him from tho and said it was a greasefest. Put me right off even trying it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Imo burritos don't travel well they are pick up and eat food. Badass aren't bad best in limerick by far ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

The results of this thread make me very sad :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Badass Burritos is well worth trying.

Advertisement