Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave in UCD

Options
  • 30-04-2015 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

All the other threads on this are about 2 years old so I thought I'd start a new thread in light of all the refurbishments that seem to be going on.

Anywhere on campus that has a microwave going?

I know there's one in the engineering shop. Anyone know what time that closes at? This studying is proving to be hungry business

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 QCS123

There's one in the vet café, along with sandwich toaster, kettle etc., but sometimes that press is locked. Though if you ask them at the Deli to heat something up for you and tell them the press is locked usually they will :)
    There's also one in the Seomra Caidrimh in Newman, it's B20 something, as long as you don't mind speaking a bit of Gaeilge (or you could just not speak at all..) :)

Advertisement