Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Corps Cadetship Info

Options
  • 30-04-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all, just wondering if I sign up for an Air Corps Cadetship and go throught the training and all that jazz, how long am I required to stay in the service ie. can I leave anytime I want (with warning obviously) or have I to stay in it for a set number of years?? Also, If i apply, am I required to accept a place? ie. if I choose to go to college instead for example could i turn down a place in the service?

Thanks,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Negative_G

Hi all, just wondering if I sign up for an Air Corps Cadetship and go throught the training and all that jazz, how long am I required to stay in the service ie. can I leave anytime I want (with warning obviously) or have I to stay in it for a set number of years?? Also, If i apply, am I required to accept a place? ie. if I choose to go to college instead for example could i turn down a place in the service?

Thanks,
    Ciaran

Contract is 12 years from date of commissioning.

If you are privileged enough to be offered a place, you are not obliged to take it. You can turn the offer down should you wish.

Advertisement