Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Xbox Game Recommendations

Options
  • 30-04-2015 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

As in the title, looking for must play exclusives from the original Xbox. Will play most any genre, so I'm open to trying anything. I have a gamecube, PS2 and a gaming PC so cross-platforms are out the window.

And can anyone tell me if Xbox gaming on the 360 is good, or am I better off getting the other console?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

It's been a while since, but the first game that jumped into my head when you asked that is "Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge". Had a blast with that at the time. There's plenty of games out there, you should check a few of the "top lists" for Xbox.

I'd recommend an Xbox 360, but don't buy a new one, go second hand and you'll get a load of games with it as well. Just make sure that it's not a first edition, plenty of people had problems with it. There's such a back catalogue of games that you'll be sorted for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Ninja Gaiden Black should be your first port of call imo.

Burnout 3: Takedown and Black would be the other standouts, at least from those which aren't also available on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

The Original Splinter Cell and a few of its sequels
    Project Gotham Racing
    Jade Empire,
    SSX3,
    GTA Vice City,
    NFL Street,
    knights of the old Republic 1&2
    Morrowind

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Crimson Skies. Don't think there's been an 3D arcade plane shooter that has even come close to it since it's release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Spartan Total Warrior This probably doesn't look like much now but i sank so many hours into the Arena mode in this game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement