Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVision package

Options
  • 30-04-2015 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Hi my partner was called and asked about trying the eVision package for free for a few months. We got the device installed and used it for a day. She was told we'd be called to see if we still wanted the service after a few months and if not it would be cancelled. Now I see the bill for this month is up €36. Looking at the previous bill before there were a few deductions from the bill amount but it's not clear what for exactly.

I want this cancelled and the box collected since it's been sitting packaged away since 24 hours after the install. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

R0ot wrote: »
    Hi my partner was called and asked about trying the eVision package for free for a few months. We got the device installed and used it for a day. She was told we'd be called to see if we still wanted the service after a few months and if not it would be cancelled. Now I see the bill for this month is up €36. Looking at the previous bill before there were a few deductions from the bill amount but it's not clear what for exactly.

I want this cancelled and the box collected since it's been sitting packaged away since 24 hours after the install. 
    Hi R0ot

Would you like to PM me the account no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement