Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Race - Series 20

Options
  • 30-04-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know the first episode of the above has been put in the abc studios box sets section of Sky On-Demand. It's been there since the start of April and nothing else has been added so it remains to be seen if there will be any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Season 20? I'm watching Season 26... They're miles behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What season would you recommend I start with or basically whats the best one?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Thargor wrote: »
    What season would you recommend I start with or basically whats the best one?

You could start anywhere really, I don't recall having ever watched a bad season. I probably started around season 8 or 9 (which just happened to be the current season when I stumbled upon it). Seasons 11 and 24 are all-star seasons and season 18 is an Unfinished Business season, all of which include returning teams, so if you're planning to watch a good few, leave those ones until last as they give away previous winners etc. Those three seasons are quite good though and worth watching if you can come across them.

Just make sure you're getting the US one though, as there is also Amazing Race Canada, Amazing Race Australia, Amazing Race Phillipines... I've seen Canada as well as the US one, and while it's quite enjoyable, the US one is better.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭mike2084

Seasons 20-23 will be available to download in full from 15th July next

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2062749&highlight= and scroll to post 7

Advertisement