Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

violet ray wrote: »
    aww i did once my neighbours heifer was stuck in a holly root in a ditch i got a notion to go there and drink my tea and there it was but it had broken hips poor pettine i rescue horses tho

You don't happen to play the tin whistle to the cows do you? ...you remind me of someone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 violet ray

we can put naff posts on here who needs to share from face books i can give ye all something to talk about from here lol saves you a few clicks

You don't happen to play the tin whistle to the cows do you? ...you remind me of someone :pac:

awww uncle krish you mean yea know him well

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I thought the Cranberries **** whas weird, but the Cows one gets my vote now :)

Logging off...

some people just happen to live on another planet

a nicer friendlier one where people are happy and dance dont knock it till you try it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

This girl died in a tragic car accident [angel emoji] her dream is the meet Justin Bieber and have him sing at her wedding!! But I’m afraid it not possible so let’s get Justin to recognise Jodie by #jbforjodie [angel emoji] [love heart emoji] everyone like and share to get the word around more [angel emoji] [angel emoji] [flex bicep emoji]

19,000 likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

This girl died in a tragic car accident [angel emoji] her dream is the meet Justin Bieber and have him sing at her wedding!! But I’m afraid it not possible so let’s get Justin to recognise Jodie by #jbforjodie [angel emoji] [love heart emoji] everyone like and share to get the word around more [angel emoji] [angel emoji] [flex bicep emoji]

19,000 likes.

This has blown up on Twitter too, seems to be piggybacking off the accident in Donegal the other day. Maybe it's just me, but I find it very poor taste, that people would use the sad untimely death of folk just for likes and shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭valoren

Danny_B wrote: »
    This has blown up on Twitter too, seems to be piggybacking off the accident in Donegal the other day. Maybe it's just me, but I find it very poor taste, that people would use the sad untimely death of folk just for likes and shares.

I never post on stuff like that but was compelled to write the below in support of a similar contrarian post.

"I am calling out this behaviour and poor taste that such a tragedy should be used as leverage for such blatant, self-serving attention seeking from celebrities such as Justin Bieber and Ellen Degeneres." Cue 'likes' generated for the post.

My post was deleted.

Others who had the audacity to express similar sentiments to the above were insulted with ****e like "I'd love to hop off yer head!" and screenshots taken of their homepages, reposted and branded a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Here's a doozy.....

Good morning everyonne ive been up since 5am , im frustrated today with all the things im fighting, ive got a lot of things against me and im tired of the struggle today, im in a bad mood and i dont even feel like curing impotency today, there is a lot of resistance in the air, im frustrated , i have to go threw a lot every day , i dont feel like helping people today and discusing all my struggles or what ive been threw with sexual impotency or alcohal , life is tuff and im still struggling with a lot and i want to rest, no one helps me its not easy , there is no trust fund or house , B rent , i have my band <redacted> i enjoy that i have my paintings , im broken up with my girlfriend <redacted> , i plan on getting married and starting a family in the futer but i cant discuse that and thats the most frustrating thing in the world , i cant discuse 90% of whats going on because people wouldnt understand , i havent worked in over a year and the reason is very complicated and my rent takes all my money, i cant even aford to build the website i need to cure impotency it cost a lot and its upseting , i dont like not working ive always worked i slowed down in 2012 when i got back from <redacted> and now im not working , i want to paint more thats something i might do there are a few things i can do , there are a lot of things up in the air that im working on and things can and will chainge at any moment

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

nikpmup wrote:
    , im in a bad mood and i dont even feel like curing impotency today,

When will they get around to curing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    For a fella that doesn't want to talk to anyone, he sure spouted a mouthful there....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    When will they get around to curing it.

Clearly he could cure it if he wanted to, he just doesn't feel like it.

I think that's what happened with Aids as well - some fella could have cured it, but he wasn't in the mood that day. Such a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

i dont feel like helping people today and discusing all my struggles or what ive been threw with sexual impotency or alcohal ,

My God, he's been threw sexual impotency. The poor fella.

Ah well, maybe he will be in better form and cure impotency tomorrow.

By the way, what's alcohal?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

nikpmup wrote: »
    Here's a doozy.....

Good morning everyonne ...

With a quick google I was able to identify this person so maybe remove the identifying factors...

Person also seems to be a bit mentally unhinged.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,343 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Danny_B wrote: »

total w@nkers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

sullivlo wrote: »
    With a quick google I was able to identify this person so maybe remove the identifying factors...

I've Denis O'Briened the post, should be ok now?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,330 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Here's a doozy.....

Good morning everyonne ive been up since 5am , im frustrated today with all the things im fighting, ive got a lot of things against me and im tired of the struggle today, im in a bad mood and i dont even feel like curing impotency today, there is a lot of resistance in the air, im frustrated , i have to go threw a lot every day , i dont feel like helping people today and discusing all my struggles or what ive been threw with sexual impotency or alcohal , life is tuff and im still struggling with a lot and i want to rest, no one helps me its not easy , there is no trust fund or house , B rent , i have my band <redacted> i enjoy that i have my paintings , im broken up with my girlfriend <redacted> , i plan on getting married and starting a family in the futer but i cant discuse that and thats the most frustrating thing in the world , i cant discuse 90% of whats going on because people wouldnt understand , i havent worked in over a year and the reason is very complicated and my rent takes all my money, i cant even aford to build the website i need to cure impotency it cost a lot and its upseting , i dont like not working ive always worked i slowed down in 2012 when i got back from <redacted> and now im not working , i want to paint more thats something i might do there are a few things i can do , there are a lot of things up in the air that im working on and things can and will chainge at any moment

I think that even though it would cure impotency, the fact that the website is not going to happen is probably a blessing. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Here's a doozy.....

Complete & utter mongo there.

Belong here on this page then id say with all the other hinges that are hanging off .. could all do with a few screw tightened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"Does any1 have a membership that is similar to Netflix but for books???"

OMFG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

sullivlo wrote: »

Cheers for that, I don't know the guy, it popped up on my feed this morning. Thx Skylinehead for editing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

"Does any1 have a membership that is similar to Netflix but for books???"

OMFG.

Thaaaat might not be as unreasonable as it sounds. I know "A LIBRARY, IDIOT!" is the obvious response, but I recently came across Scribd, which is indeed...Netflix, but for books. Ebooks, ofc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Samaris wrote: »
    Thaaaat might not be as unreasonable as it sounds. I know "A LIBRARY, IDIOT!" is the obvious response, but I recently came across Scribd, which is indeed...Netflix, but for books. Ebooks, ofc. :D

Yup, most libraries now lend ebooks too though, so "A LIBRARY, IDIOT!" covers that base too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

violet ray wrote: »
    Belong here on this page then id say with all the other hinges that are hanging off .. could all do with a few screw tightened

wat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

wat.

To paraphrase:

"Verb adverb preposition pronoun noun adverb pronoun verb preposition pronoun definite article adjective noun pronoun verb verb adverb .. auxiliary verb pronoun verb preposition indefinite article adjective noun verb"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

The mouse I've been wanting to kill and I have spent since 4am until now eating a box of cookies in the middle of the room, he had no fear of me, and stayed with me just about nearly a whole hour, he ran off and I jumped back into bed,getting cold now. I don't think I'll let Mr mouse bother me anymore, hes only doing the same thing with his family as we all are our own. Except hes vermin , but then again so are squirrels and it repeats, we are too.
    Top of the mornin to ya! What a weird one

next post
    Or that an extremely extremely vivid dream? The cookies are gone but I sleep eat anyway. Surely that couldn't have been real? But that was no' dream " either... Jesus my mind is melted.... No more of that Sudan tea whatever is in anyway ..?!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

My sister's frog died during the night. We are pretty upset, even if he was just a frog. He had a long life and we hope he went peacefully. See you on the other side, Monsieur Frog.
    &#55357;&#56869;
    ‪#‎frog‬ ‪#‎nature‬ ‪#‎death‬ ‪#‎ashestoashes‬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Happily married husband and wife week. If your spouse is still your best friend; works extremely hard; has been with you through triumphs and tragedies; picks you up when you are down and makes you happy. Is the one who loves you when you're at your worst and who you are proud to be married to, and who has been true to you copy and paste with the date you were married
    xx/xx/12&#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469;

F*CK OFF!!

attention seeking bs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

hahaah

from the same attention seeker
    feeling annoyed.

Sat next to a young lad who must only be 11 in hairdressers who has spent 30 mins talking about his gym visits and his designer clothes, which are real unlike his mates fake ones! and how he wants a perm and how he NEEDS new trainers cos the brand new Nike ones on his feet are obviously not up to scratch!! ..... Thank god my boys are not this vain and spoilt! I must have done something right!!!!

The irony ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

I can't believe what I'm reading in today's paper...Cabdury,s are banning the word Easter on their eggs in case it offends other religions. Omg ,I'm a Christian ,we are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. If we went to their countries I am damn sure they wouldn't give up their religion for us. Why are we just laying down without a bloody fight. If it offends them, then don't come. This Is a Christian country, if you don't like it DONT BLOODY COME. Fuming with Cadbury,s I won't be buying their eggs again

In case anyone hasn't seen this "story" today, here's the Journal's "investigation".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement