Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

FAT [Name] A FREEK SEEN HERE IN A DRESS WITH MAKE UP AND A PINK MOHAWK THIS TRANSVETITE HAS LOST HIS MIND TALKING **** ABOUT [band's name] IN HIS NEW BOOK [book name] . HE SAYS WE PUT THAT ARE RECORD WAS FEATURING FAT [name] I NEVER PUT THAT HES A LYER . IVE MADE A COURER OUT OF EXPLOITING THIS FREEK I KNOW AND IM ASHAMED BECAUSE HES LAME AND A FREEK AND AND ALCOHALIC WITH BAD HUMER HE IS FAR LESS EVOLVED THEN A STOOGE . AND HE CAN **** OFF IF HES GONNA TALK **** HE HAS NEVER HELPED [band name] AND WE DID WANT HIM TO HELP US BECAUSE WERE GREAT AND HIS FIRST BAND AND HE HAS A HUGE RECORD LABLE HE USED TO BE HALF NORMAL BUT HE NEVER LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP ANYONE BUT POSER PUNK 90S BANDS . FAT [name] IS A POSER A LOSER AND A BUM

Ah yes.

Another from the same guys page - (doing some snooping!) -

Ive been paying for my sins for a long time it hasnt been easy but you eather pay for your sins in this life or the next and god made me pay in this life , ive suffered more then anyone could imagine ive been threw hell but im almost paid up i hope , i was one of the worst people you could imagine a sinner before i learned not to be ignore rent

And another.....

There should be a state i da ho perhaps were the minumum wage is 15 dollars an hour but for manufacturing jobs the minimum wage is 5 dollars an hour so we can keep manufacturing in this country and all the people who cant find work could move to this state or district it would have to be an affordable cost of living , one idea to make a city have an affordable cost of living is this ,and this is an idea i was told i did not come up with this will say its an Obama idea, here is the idea this district that i have the idea for with the 5 dollar minimum wage for manufacturing if it were put in a costal comunity they could round up all the out of comition ships , battle ships cruse ships cargo ships and dock them along the coast there is probably 50000 of these kind of out of comition ships just sitting around im not sure how many but people could live in the cabins there are probably millions of units and the rent could be 300 a month alowing people in the comunity to work manufacturing jobs for 5 dollars an hour , one of are main problems is we dont use are resorses properly

This guy's a genius :D

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

nikpmup wrote: »
    Another from the same guys page - (doing some snooping!) -

i was one of the worst people you could imagine a sinner before i learned not to be ignore rent

This guy's a genius :D

does ignoring the rent make one a sinner now ?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Another from the same guys page -

Donald Trump?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

...i da ho ...
    Idaho. Holy fuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

does ignoring the rent make one a sinner now ?:D

68004111.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

"they deserve bad one for that how could someone even do that on a person that's not well what happened to peoples liberties that's low what them fellas done out straight"

A citizen voices his disgust at an assault on an autistic man in Bray. His heart is in the right place. Pity about his punctuation.

maudgonner wrote: »
    Donald Trump?

Nope, a Californian band member/founder. Never heard of him; a recently befriended work colleague liked his page so it showed up on my feed. Was going to delete the colleague but he seems to be a great source of random nonsense like this guy. A keeper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

He's a public figure? Surely you can post a link so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Giz a hint at the band name at least :cool:

Only if the Mods decree :D I've just had a read down through his page, it's a DOOZY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Someone have a go at this. Can't make head nor ****ing tail of it.

"Go could any one help I got phoen call off wicklow were rent change to can the take rent from three different people dole for one house ...thanks"

Had a look at the profile. "Works at on the dole" good woman yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

"Go could any one help I got phoen call off wicklow were rent change to can the take rent from three different people dole for one house ...thanks"

That's a tough one.

Maybe 3 different people, all on the dole, are claiming to pay rent on the same house. Wicklow county council are ringing them to find out what's going on, to check if they're pulling a fast one.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

RonanP77 wrote: »
    That's a tough one.

Maybe 3 different people, all on the dole, are claiming to pay rent on the same house. Wicklow county council are ringing them to find out what's going on, to check if they're pulling a fast one.
    Or three people, on the dole, are trying to get Rent Allowance, all for the same house. As you said, it's a tough one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Someone have a go at this. Can't make head nor ****ing tail of it.

God, could anyone help, I got a phone call from Wicklow...okay, the difficult bit. Was (the) rent (system?) changed so they can take rent (allowance?) from three different people on the dole in the same house ...thanks"

It's a bit fill in the gaps though.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

rip price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,609 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Don't scroll down til u comment amen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

RIP Prince at lest ur at piece with the angles now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"happy birthday to my little princess layleigh 2 today couldnt imagine life without you baby girl u make me and daddy very proud and you will be spoiled when we visit him next week lotsa cuddles and kisses"
    #birthdayprincess #angel #layleigh #daddysgirl #loveforever #bouncycastles"

"when are you going to see dave*?"
    "next week chick got the visitin order."

*not his real name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Nope, a Californian band member/founder. Never heard of him; a recently befriended work colleague liked his page so it showed up on my feed. Was going to delete the colleague but he seems to be a great source of random nonsense like this guy. A keeper!

Fat Mike? From NOFX and Me First & Gimme Gimmes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

People are now doing "strawfies" for Cystic Fibrosis awareness week. It's a selfie, while blocking your nose, and sucking on a straw so you too can feel what breathing is like for someone with CF. WTF.

anna080 wrote: »
    People are now doing "strawfies" for Cystic Fibrosis awareness week. It's a selfie, while blocking your nose, and sucking on a straw so you too can feel what breathing is like for someone with CF. WTF.

Nope, I got nothing.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

anna080 wrote: »

Are they donating money or anything with it, if they are great whatever raises funds. If they are doing it just to see how hard it is to have cf, well fook me!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Gerinspain

First row of the good weather an summer isn't even here yet ... Poor nealla came in crying an said some boy kicked her ful force in the leg .. She had been playing out with the kids around the cornor an on her bike.. I said who a fella from up the road a first year .. Omg so angry I went looking for him couldn't find him so I went to the parents .. Not much good .. Seemed like I was talking to 3 kids at the door.. The fella was as checky as hell an parents said Notting .. I told him I don't care what she does don't lay a hand on her or nxt time I won't be at the parents door I will burst ya and ya,ll see what it's like to be picked on.. Jumped up little ****...
    I never go out given out over kids but no one will touch them an get away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Gerinspain wrote: »
    First row of the good weather an summer isn't even here yet ... Poor nealla came in crying an said some boy kicked her ful force in the leg .. She had been playing out with the kids around the cornor an on her bike.. I said who a fella from up the road a first year .. Omg so angry I went looking for him couldn't find him so I went to the parents .. Not much good .. Seemed like I was talking to 3 kids at the door.. The fella was as checky as hell an parents said Notting .. I told him I don't care what she does don't lay a hand on her or nxt time I won't be at the parents door I will burst ya and ya,ll see what it's like to be picked on.. Jumped up little ****...
    I never go out given out over kids but no one will touch them an get away with it
    I know it's not right to see kids fighting, but, really, if you're gonna call your child 'Nealla', then you better get used to it.

coolhull wrote: »
    I know it's not right to see kids fighting, but, really, if you're gonna call your child 'Nealla', then you better get used to it.

I dunno, it's not the worst. I mean, when you think about "normal" names - Stephanie, John, Mark, Moira, they're all pretty weird when you really consider them. And Nealla isn't as bad as the other feminised form of Neal, Neilette.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

All I can think of is Nealla fhios agam. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Only if the Mods decree :D I've just had a read down through his page, it's a DOOZY!

Inbox me hun or ping me an email xoxo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I just think it sounds like 'the other neil' Neil eile (no idea if Irish spelling right). I'd rather a number than being called nealla

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement