Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Tag your mate to waste 20 seconds of their life looking at this egg/pickle/potato/goat bla bla bla blaHAHAHAHA SO VERY FUDGING FUNNY"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Puke!!!

To those who don't know the whole story.Until you have walked in our shoes and have felt the pain we feel, keep your cruel comments and opinions to yourself.Ignorant people can be so cruel!! I'm posting to stop people from mocking and laughing at people for things beyond their control... Not one of my Facebook friends will copy and paste (but I am counting on a true family member or friend to do it). If you would be there for me no matter what then copy and paste this. I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong that someone is always listening. I care. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (IBS, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, AS, ME, , Epilepsy, hereditary angioedema , Migraines, Hashimotos, AUTISM, Borderline personality disorder, M.D.,D.D.D., CFS, Histiocytosis, O.D.D, A.D.H.D, RSD, RA (rheumatoid arthritis )PBC,RLS ,COPD DCD, SPD etc.)
    Never judge!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

"Hazel just broke all my fags bloody little monster"

Errrr surely she should be concerned that her baby, who is around 8 months old, may have ingested nicotine or whatever kind of poisonous crap is in the cigarettes, rather than giving out about her broken fags!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

"Hazel just broke all my fags bloody little monster"

Errrr surely she should be concerned that her baby, who is around 8 months old, may have ingested nicotine or whatever kind of poisonous crap is in the cigarettes, rather than giving out about her broken fags!!

http://imgur.com/PKFUeIQ

Is that her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

If you feed your kid fish fingers and chicken dippers from the deep fat fryer from the age of 1 to 10, plz don't be shocked wen they clutch their heart watchin frozin at the age of 11 an fitted with a pace maker and lashed into an old folks home at age 12!! "Baby not well again don't know whats wrong" well maybe if you didn't deep fry ther ****in runners before you put them on they wudnt have the heart of a 77 year old truck driver you neglectful fly killer addict!!! #footietime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Wouldn't disagree too much with that bar the spelling / punctuation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"Fuk sake I'm sick ov always predicting these fight to the matter ov perfect all the time😍 y yous mupets don't go and put your house on my predictions that are always rite....ill be keeping it to myself and a few believers. Now go back to your boxing"

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Fuk sake I'm sick ov always predicting these fight to the matter ov perfect all the time😠y yous mupets don't go and put your house on my predictions that are always rite....ill be keeping it to myself and a few believers. Now go back to your boxing"

:eek:
    I'd agree with him if only I knew what the fcuk he's talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Poor girl. Having to sell her eyelashes for food for the kids…

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondeMoment

Sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Sigh...

Hi Avril Lavigne.

Samaris wrote: »
    Hi Avril Lavigne.

Does not compute...

Does not compute...

...Yeah, in retrospect, that was a bit obscure. Also, I forgot quoting your post wouldn't include the link so it all made very little sense! I blame my brain being very tired. Sk8r Boi was a very catchy and mildly irritating song that she did ...I dunno, back when she was big. About a girl who hooks up with a boy and is singing about the gorgeous girl who turned him down because she didn't see his potential etcetera. The post you linked just reminded me of it, it was pretty similar sort of nyeh nyeh, if less catchy.

...Yeah, in retrospect, that was a bit obscure. Also, I forgot quoting your post wouldn't include the link so it all made very little sense! I blame my brain being very tired. Sk8r Boi was a very catchy and mildly irritating song that she did ...I dunno, back when she was big. About a girl who hooks up with a boy and is singing about the gorgeous girl who turned him down because she didn't see his potential etcetera. The post you linked just reminded me of it, it was pretty similar sort of nyeh nyeh, if less catchy.

Ah I see, I thought you were calling me Avril Lavigne!
    I know the song though, I embarassingly used to bop along to it back in the day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

ANYe1 no de name ov a gud slister in [town name]

SLISTER!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

TheChevron wrote: »

SLISTER!!!!

Jesus. Um....

Sly store
    Slicer

Oh wait. Yup - SOLICITOR. Wow, genuinely had me wondering was she/he looking for someone who slices for a living. Am getting the feeling he/she is going to need a very long-suffering solicitor to patiently translate all the legal jargon into txt spk.

Shrap wrote: »
    Jesus. Um....

Sly store
    Slicer

Oh wait. Yup - SOLICITOR. Wow, genuinely had me wondering was she/he looking for someone who slices for a living. Am getting the feeling he/she is going to need a very long-suffering solicitor to patiently translate all the legal jargon into txt spk.

Good gods, I hope s/he's not emailing him about the issue or the poor "slister" won't know what they're on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,676 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Good gods, I hope s/he's not emailing him about the issue or the poor "slister" won't know what they're on about.

I can imagine the correspondence alright,
    'I want you to get me legil aids and a bastard'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

TheChevron wrote: »

SLISTER!!!!

Sounds like they need a dikshunary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,278 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Seems to be from March so may have been posted already :p

COULD EVERYONE SHARE THIS PLZ THIS IS CIARAN WHO HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THE HOMELESS THIS MAN SENDS FREE FOOD DOWN TO THE WELCOME CENTRE FOR TEA AND ALSO GIVES THE OUT REACH TEAMS FOOD TO FEED THE HOMELESS AT NITE TIME AND ALSO PAYS FOR A HOMLESS PERSON ONCE A WEEK TO STAY IN A HOTLE THE GUYS HAS ASK ME TO DO THIS TO THANK HIM SO MUCH SO LET'S GET SHARING AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON...I ALSO KNOW THERE IS OTHER PPL WHO ALSO GIVE BUT BEING ON THE WELCOME CENTRE THE OTHER NITE AND JUST SEENING THERE FACES WHEN THE FOOD WAS GIVE OUT WAS PRICELESS UR A TRUE GENTLEMAN LET'S SEE HOW FAR THIS CAN GET TO PPL SAY WE'RE THEY ARE FROM LET'S GETS THIS GOING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Liam O wrote: »
    Seems to be from March so may have been posted already :p

COULD EVERYONE SHARE THIS PLZ THIS IS CIARAN WHO HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THE HOMELESS THIS MAN SENDS FREE FOOD DOWN TO THE WELCOME CENTRE FOR TEA AND ALSO GIVES THE OUT REACH TEAMS FOOD TO FEED THE HOMELESS AT NITE TIME AND ALSO PAYS FOR A HOMLESS PERSON ONCE A WEEK TO STAY IN A HOTLE THE GUYS HAS ASK ME TO DO THIS TO THANK HIM SO MUCH SO LET'S GET SHARING AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON...I ALSO KNOW THERE IS OTHER PPL WHO ALSO GIVE BUT BEING ON THE WELCOME CENTRE THE OTHER NITE AND JUST SEENING THERE FACES WHEN THE FOOD WAS GIVE OUT WAS PRICELESS UR A TRUE GENTLEMAN LET'S SEE HOW FAR THIS CAN GET TO PPL SAY WE'RE THEY ARE FROM LET'S GETS THIS GOING

Jaysus, CIARAN pays for one night and he's a feckin hero, but Alan Kelly pays for homeless people to stay in hotels for months and he's the feckin anti-Christ apparently. Some people just can't be pleased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭finno

:confused:
    RainyDay wrote: »
    Jaysus, CIARAN pays for one night and he's a feckin hero, but Alan Kelly pays for homeless people to stay in hotels for months and he's the feckin anti-Christ apparently. Some people just can't be pleased.

Alan Kelly does NOT pay for anyone to stay in hotels :confused:
    The tax payers do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

I can imagine the correspondence alright,
    'I want you to get me legil aids and a bastard'.

I need a gud strayninordr nd a seprashun. What do ya mean a Fi David of means? My bfs name isnt David.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"It's official! Signed at 12. 20 today and passed on TV.
    Starting this summer, Facebook will start charging its users.
    If you copy this to your wall, the icon will turn blue and Facebook will be free for you only.
    This is serious. The icon turns blue for you and you will avoid charges.
    Please copy and paste to your wall. "

Sh1te.... If it's been signed today and 'passed on TV' then its obviously official.
    Oh, well. Just another bill, I suppose. Sure we're used to it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Brought the Census Emumerator's attention to an error on the form. Person 6 asked the relationship to persons 1-4 but not to person 5. She said I was the first person to highlight it so far.

Well aren't u great. Towns most pro curtain twitcher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

finno wrote: »
    :confused:

Alan Kelly does NOT pay for anyone to stay in hotels :confused:
    The tax payers do.

I saw a very vocal Paul Murphy supporter on Facebook bragging about the victory the people of Ireland had yesterday, where the government has agreed to pay for water so that the people of Ireland don't have to. Followed up with loads of agreeing comments along similar lines.

If you read the comment sections on some news articles it's scary how many people believe that TDs personally pocket taxes and that those TDs then pay for services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This was in relation to an article about claiming the water charges back if you paid by direct debit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

With added compensation hahahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement